'91 Mini, red metalflaked wheels.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '91 Mini, red metalflaked wheels.

Hi, this is my mini, my first car, had it for 5 years, done pretty much all the work myself, it might not look like too much is done but thats because ive tried to keep all the bodywork subtle, so like the one off mini van/pickup front grill, smoothed off LHD wiper holes etc...

This it still a work in progress and is still going to be probably one of the worst cars on here, but I like it.

I know the stance is crap right now, but its all adjustable and when I put the rims on properly (needs some arch work to go a bit lower) itll all be set up properly.

Ash.

wow never really see these. this is a pre bmw mini?

Jacques Cousteau could never get this low

Comment

That's bad ass.

Comment

From a new MINI owner to a true Mini owner, welcome to SW. Love the Classic!

sigpic
        Chi va piano va sano e lontano...
        • MINI is sold. Next project? • E28 Build Thread

Comment

that is one of the best cars on here

Comment

SIIIICK! reminds me of my old little rolla! digg the headliner too.

Visit my blog! It needs some freinds...http://yummystreetcandy.blogspot.com/

Comment

LOL it looks pretty sick!
              I love old school MINIs. At one point years ago I almost bought one

Comment

this has to be one of my favortie cars on here now

cant wait to see more pics of this
                Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

dont like the wheels or the stance. but old school mini's are fucking WIN

.. another car i wish the US got

Comment

I love it
                    -96 Chevrolet S10 (DD)
                    -85 Saab 900 (Project)
                    PhotoBlog
                    Spotted In Narvik

Comment

What are your plans for the car? Thought about the wide arch kits?

Check out motoringunderground.com. It's a worldwide car community with a major focus on MINIs. We'd love to have you post your car there!

sigpic
                      Chi va piano va sano e lontano...
                      • MINI is sold. Next project? • E28 Build Thread

Comment

Awesome ! Don't think i've seen that front on a saloon before !. What tyres are those?(Yokohama obviously) but, i haven't seen the white walls before. Are they painted on?

Comment

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Puma - not too many more plans for the car, swap out the engine for a bigger one and just generally finish off the car. As for wide arch kits, I didnt really want wide arches on it but I am going to have them because otherwise ill be getting pulled over all the time for my wheels sticking out too much, I dont have any photos of the arches on the car because they are at the paint shop at the moment getting colour matched to the body.

Minuki - the front is completely custom one off, ive never seen another like it either, thats why i chose to do it. The tyres are Yokohama A008's with atlas white wall inserts.

Comment

I see. Was it just the case of getting the front panel from a van or pick-up and welding it on?

Comment

I WANT AN OLD MINI!!!! so badass!!!
                              Shyne~Fitment Done Right---Your #1 socal fender roller

Comment

Working...
                              X