No announcement yet.

A taurus wagon? Really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see someone doing somthing other than a beamer.

Comment

Picturing that 5x108 wagon rear-end dragging ass makes me very happy. If it's low enough I think this could be a big success, especially shaved.

I'm talking about the car btw, just so no one gets confused.

Comment

YES! My spacers arrived. The quality is outstanding! I'll snap some pictures in the morning and post them up. Now I'm going to have to start working on the low part.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristopherJason View Post
          10 points for being different
          ^This!

Comment

I'm surprised to see how much sh*t talking is going on already... considering some of the stupid stuff people do to their cars on here.

Props on a clean base to start with. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes!

Comment

Originally posted by ChristopherJason View Post
              10 points for being different
              +2

Comment

Originally posted by snooki View Post
                I'm surprised to see how much sh*t talking is going on already... considering some of the stupid stuff people do to their cars on here.

Props on a clean base to start with. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes!
                what sh*t talking? lol

Comment

lulz. In for teh lows.
                  sigpic
                  GARAGE | THE PROFESSOR

Comment

Not sure if srs.

Comment

Damn I actually like this. An I **** this body style normally.
                      sigpic

Comment

Interesting

Comment

Alright. Sorry for the delay, but I have been internet challenged for the last few days. Here is the update.

I received my spacers on friday, and they are amaaaazing. The rears are 24mm and I may have to go another 6mm to match the fronts.

The fronts are 9mm, and I cant go any smaller or Ill rub the strut. Once I have the bag strut in I might have a little more room to move the wheel inboard. We'll see.

Got the rears all bolted up and the factory studs trimmed down to clear the wheel.

The fronts.

I had to make up some lug nut washers that would fit perfectly into the bore of the wheel.I started with the right one and finished with the left one

Aaaand Vua la! Wheels!

The fronts are out a little more than the backs so unless I can bring them in the rears will have to come out.

Now low needs to happen I'll start playing with the bags next weekend and see where I get. Right now it sits a little like a dump truck.

Comment

A little low and camber will fixya right up. Just put the 7mm spacers between the rotor and rear adapter spacers to test - looks like you have plenty of thread left.
                            My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

Hmm, not real sure how I feel about the wheels, but keep it up.

Originally posted by Kielan
                              Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

Comment

Ya Im going to do that this weekend when I'm playing with things. Say do you know where to get another center cap? The one that I re-glued didn't survive the freeway break in.

Comment

Working...
                                X