project loud and low (EM2 content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smokenyall View Post
    There is a metal plate on the bottom of the tower the same thickness as the top plate. i am going to get stronger/shorter bolts and the same spring top hats as obk so all the weight of the vehicle is sitting on the bottom of the tower. Also untill i get those top hats for the springs , the top hat has ben moved to below the tower... for now haha.
    i like how i stated 2 pages ago that they have ben mounted back on the bottom of the tower untill i receive the rest of my parts. but yet all of you keep replying telling me to fix my car and all this and that; maybe if you guys actually read my posts instead of just hopping on the band wagon and start flaming you would understand that.

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
      Don't give him Ideas. He'll come back with his struts mounted to his hood.
      . All he needs is cool looking safety stickers to remind every one how cool his setup is..... and not to open the hood

Comment

i like how i stated 2 pages ago that they have ben mounted back on the bottom of the tower untill i receive the rest of my parts. but yet all of you keep replying telling me to fix my car and all this and that; maybe if you guys actually read my posts instead of just hopping on the band wagon and start flaming you would understand that.
        Thats like causing a huge car crash then telling people you'll fix your car, so they should forget about the crash. You still did something absolutely idiotic and dangerous, the internet will never forget that.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
          Thats like causing a huge car crash then telling people you'll fix your car, so they should forget about the crash. You still did something absolutely idiotic and dangerous, the internet will never forget that.
          That may be true but I will redeem my name to a point by having my setup finished and be as safe as I can make it. All the pressure of the spring and the weight of the vehicle will be held on a 1/4in thick steel plate mounted below the tower, the top hats will still be on top of the tower but with a little thicker bolts and one piece spacers.

Comment

• but you had to know that fucking shit wasnt smart to begin with and then you tried to defend your foolishness if i was you ill just make a new username in a couple of months

Comment

• So what's next on the mod list??

You should try tinting your windows with VHT Nightshades, I bet it's way cheaper than having them tinted professionally!

Or how about making some DIY wheel spacers out of bondo? I bet you could get your stance super wide for under 20 bucks!
              If you havin' fitment problems I feel bad for you, son.
              I got 99 problems but my stance ain't one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snappy View Post
                So what's next on the mod list??

You should try tinting your windows with VHT Nightshades, I bet it's way cheaper than having them tinted professionally!

Or how about making some DIY wheel spacers out of bondo? I bet you could get your stance super wide for under 20 bucks!
                Allready have my windows tinted and I wouldn't use bondo I would use fiberglass it's way stronger

Comment

Allready have my windows tinted and I wouldn't use bondo I would use fiberglass it's way stronger
                  i honestly can not believe you are still here...

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                    It's just the Internet. Nothing to be afraid of.

Comment

• Jalopnik brought me here.
                      BECAUSE BROKE STATUS

Comment

• ^ for the thousand time.

Comment

• Hello from www.acuralegend.org

You should play lil jon's "get low" on your system as you drive around

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                            lol hes not a wimp, just uneducated on car mod safety...

And lol at his bondo comment, bondo is actually stronger and bonds to a higher variety of stuff, anyone who owns an older car should know how to use it though.

Comment

• This little top hat stunt this dude is trying to pull really restores my faith in natural selection..it may not be instant, but when it happens boy is it gonna be shit storm of biblical proportions
                              Originally Posted by Jesus Christ
                              busters gonna raceland no matter what overwhelming information you show them.

Comment

That may be true but I will redeem my name to a point by having my setup finished and be as safe as I can make it. All the pressure of the spring and the weight of the vehicle will be held on a 1/4in thick steel plate mounted below the tower, the top hats will still be on top of the tower but with a little thicker bolts and one piece spacers.
                                why didn't you do that to begin with, you imbecile?!

I'm sure even the other ricers think you're stupid. more Darwinism in action

Comment

Working...
                                X