This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found this thread. http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w126...penta-amg.html

They have the exact same markings as the wheels in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
      they look a lot like slr turbines

Lorinser LM6?

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
      @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• What is this Model of BMW wheel called (as in what would you type into google to find them)

And what is a fair price for 2nd hand set?

Once apon-a-time world famous Photochopper
        http://zammothechoppa.deviantart.com/ : )

Comment

• Styling 135...

Around 1-1,5k USD?

Looked it up here...

Comment

• Originally posted by ZammoTheChoppa View Post
            they should have a AMG stampped on the face aswell

cant tell from the pics but i looks as though theres something there

Sadly the wheels do not have AMG stamped on them, i doubled checked and they said something along the lines of this: 81jxl16h2. Does this mean that they nice reps but not actual pentas?

Comment

• Didn't Ronal produced them too?

Comment

• There were about 5 manufacturers of Penta styled wheels at least.

Comment

• Mysterious Work Wheels What are these?

ive been searching google all morning and cant find any info on these Works. only reason i know these are works is because they have the stamp on the back and have all marks that others do
                  size is 17x10 et42 5x114
                  it also has the sticker that shows offset etc
                  they look close to equips but these dont have as sharp style spokes as they do...

Last edited by Tommy604604; 07-17-2013, 12:51 PM.
                  604Wheels
                  BMW E36 M3 4Door 5Speed
                  Instagram: Tommy604604

Comment

• They look like Stern wheels. Maybe Stern and Work had some relationship at some point. Good looking wheel regardless!
                    025garage

Comment

• Found out they are Work BRS Poisons
                      604Wheels
                      BMW E36 M3 4Door 5Speed
                      Instagram: Tommy604604

Comment

• Originally posted by motocaddy View Post
                        They look like Stern wheels. Maybe Stern and Work had some relationship at some point. Good looking wheel regardless!
                        Close, but not Stern. They are 2pc Zone Motorsport wheels made by work a long long time ago or BRS Poison wheels by some. A great looking wheel indeed, I have seen a few sets come up recently.

Oops just saw that! ^ haha

Comment

• I'm helping someone ID these but am not having any luck.. I don't have the wheels but have a picture of the centercaps.. they were on a late-model Mustang

Comment

• Sunglasses? The fuck you talking about? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by denizb30 View Post
                              kamberkid they look like hayashi rare jdm wheel me thinks

I believe These in the picture are rota bm8 alloys, but u could be right.
                              rotashop.co.uk is the home of Rota alloy wheels with a great range of stock and next working day delivery. Full range of alloy wheels on the site now with highly-trained enthusiastic staff. Get 10% off the complete alloy wheel range today with lowest prices guaranteed! Buy online today! 0% Finance available with Klarna
                              "You are a unique person... Just like everyone else" -Warren Miller

Comment

• I got these two wheels out of a storage unit, and would like to find two more and finish my set. However I have no idea who made them. I checked several major manufacturers already, and didn't have any luck. They are 15x8, 5 on 4.75 wheels. Can anyone help me out? Thanks. http://imgur.com/a/bHA73

Comment

Working...
                                X