project loud and low (EM2 content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smokenyall View Post
    Almost 7k on the current setup without problems, also i allready posted pics of how the fox body mustang is, i actually have a few buddies with 5.0's that have the camber plates on the top of the shock towers with coilovers and no plate mounted on the under side of the tower.

ill just leave this here.
    That lip literally adds like 4 inches. You're not even that low...

Comment

• I'm lower and my coilovers fit properly, just saying.
      SimonF. UK to straya emigrant.

Current: Aus Silvia S13
      Previous; UK Civic DX, B16A conversion, fitted - sold and written off by new owner

Comment

• hello from brazil

Comment

• this is sad.

im considering sellin my cb9 wagon, im ashamed of all honda owners right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadBlackKapper View Post
            im considering sellin my cb9 wagon, im ashamed of all honda owners right now.
            Okaayyy. I guess I'll take it off your hands

Comment

• My hyundai is lower on springs/shocks D:

Get smaller tires, coilovers, and spacers for gods sake D:

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
              @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• frame is actually about 2 3/4 off the ground.

Comment

frame is actually about 2 3/4 off the ground.
                  ain't shit...

ricer

Comment

• Wtf

Comment

frame is actually about 2 3/4 off the ground.
                      It looks raked and there's only pictures of the front so far so I bet the back isn't even lowered and judging from the pictures provided I doubt your frame rails are that low even even though that's not low.... Dude extended top hats don't even lower your car thu just save your struts by making it less compressed.... So just but gc extended top hats and gc sleeves and call it a day
                      HoodRatStatus
                      Instagram @looneylow

Comment

Almost 7k on the current setup without problems, also i allready posted pics of how the fox body mustang is, i actually have a few buddies with 5.0's that have the camber plates on the top of the shock towers with coilovers and no plate mounted on the under side of the tower.

ill just leave this here.
                        why does the hood have such shitty fitment? please tell me you lifted the back for the camber plates that would make my day.

Comment

• Originally posted by TylersEM2 View Post
                          Okaayyy. I guess I'll take it off your hands
                          lol dont tempt me any further, im already considering taking a local offer so i can purchase a g35 sedan instead.

honda owners and stance community are getting a bad rep because of people like this joker

Comment

• Geeze.. loveing this thread.. Poor dude..

Comment

• Originally posted by FittedDownLow View Post
                              It looks raked and there's only pictures of the front so far so I bet the back isn't even lowered and judging from the pictures provided I doubt your frame rails are that low even even though that's not low.... Dude extended top hats don't even lower your car thu just save your struts by making it less compressed.... So just but gc extended top hats and gc sleeves and call it a day
                              It does have a little rake because I didn't want the back tucking more than the front. There are no extended top hats sold for this modle civic. Also I know extended top hats don't lower the car , I made them with the intentions of saving my shocks. I am running adjustable sleeves with 450lb front springs and the rear are around 500.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X