X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks so good!
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

Car looks amazing. It looks like you changed tire size when you put the spaces one. What size tires where on the Style 19's when you first got them on, and what size tire are on there now?
      -Rob
      Wagon MOB
      UsVersusThem
      AWDfitted

Comment

what happened to the iS front airdam? those are getting harder and harder to find, especially one that looked as nice as yours
        instagram: andyM3
        Project 90 GLI build thread coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by Niterider03 View Post
          Car looks amazing. It looks like you changed tire size when you put the spaces one. What size tires where on the Style 19's when you first got them on, and what size tire are on there now?
          Thanks man! Oh yeah I did change tires , I forgot to mention that. They were 215/45/17 and rubbed a little so I stepped down to a 205/40/17.
          Instagram: @rileystair

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSideEwok View Post
            car looks stunning.

that paint looks great!

how did you dye the interior?
            Thank you, and I found a company called colors on parade that does it. They did a really good job in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Zic View Post
              losing the roof rack, getting eurobumpers also getting the staggered headlights would do wonders. it would be close to perfect then. But now it looks awesome as well, good job man.
              I would love to do all of the above, If I come across any of the parts here locally I would jump on em. But thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson View Post
                what happened to the iS front airdam? those are getting harder and harder to find, especially one that looked as nice as yours
                I still have it, its sitting on the side yard right now. Part of me wants to put it on because it would make me look balls low, but the other part doesn't want me to wreck it on driveways and such

Comment

Looking beautiful, I have an '86 535i myself, and can't wait to start work on it! I also appreciate a build thread filled with nice photos

Vintage European Shop Blog

Like Us On Facebook

Motorsport Hardware-->4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE

Comment

Factory skidplate? Do you know if those were made for E21s as well? PM me if you want mate

Comment

Oh, loving the car btw!

Comment

Love the car, and the photos are excellent. I love it when people put a little thought into photos of their cars.
                        flickr / facebook

'00 BMW E46 325i

Comment

Looking really good man, love the color

Comment

Originally posted by Emil View Post
                            Love the car, and the photos are excellent. I love it when people put a little thought into photos of their cars.
                            Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                            Looking beautiful, I have an '86 535i myself, and can't wait to start work on it! I also appreciate a build thread filled with nice photos
                            Thanks guys, im tryin

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                            Looking really good man, love the color
                            Haha Thanks man!

Comment

Little update/story

My car came to me with an open diff, which didn't bother me too much as it's my daily. But anyways, a couple weeks ago, after getting stuck getting into my driveway, in the pouring rain (rear tire with the power flexed off of the ground and my skid plate was wedged on the side walk) I decided to look into getting an LSD. I looked them up and was finding them for a couple or few hundo and not local. Shoot. So I kinda forgot about it, then a couple days later I was bored and walking through pick n pull looking around for an e28 hoping for one of those "I found a goldmine of a car at the wrecking yard" stories I have read about. Anyways I came across a 528e, I grabbed some door felt that was in good shape, and decided what the heck, and spun one of the back wheels...I looked across the car and to my surprise, the other was spinning the same way. Whaaaat..? I promptly pulled it out, and for $94, I have a 3.25 LSD.

No more getting stuck in the driveway

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by TeckniX View Post
                                Was gona say it looks mint. Do u have more pic/info on how you got the nex suspension mounted up?
                                Hey thanks man, and I took a couple of the finished product in the car (as I didn't take any pictures during the process ) but you basically, pull the original stut housing apart and cut everything off but 2 inches on the very bottom. Then you slide the provided sleeve over that 2 inch piece of strut housing, and weld. Once its all welded on, you just thread the coilover strut and spring assembly into the sleeve and lock it on with the lock ring, then reassemble like normal. The rears just go in the same as a normal strut. It wasn't bad at all.

If you look close you can see the bead right at the top of the cast part.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope that helps!

Comment

Working...
                                X