Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
    ahahah same here.

Dude I love your mark2. Absolutely love the fenders and rear fitment. The front fitment is killing you a bit though, def gotta widen those 6.5s but everything else is on point. Hit me up next time you're in albany if you want. I'd like to check it out and person and meet some stanceworks locals. When you get paint we'll def do a photoshoot. I'm on roflwagens and shift but I'm not too frequent. SW is my real home. haha
    Yeah I didn't mess with the fronts originally because I was going for kind of a broken look, but when push came to shove I realized it just didn't fit with such a wide rear setup. I'd definitely be down for a shoot once my cars done. Your m3 is easily one of my favorites of all time. PM me your number and I'll Text you or something one of these days.

Glad someone noticed the europlate too, haha. That's actually my state plate number as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ohhaiNate View Post
      Haha, so you're on roflwagens I'm guessing? Who are you on there? You'll be seeing more of it next year.
      nope not on there, friends with a few vw kids and was at the meet last year in my mr2.

Comment

Originally posted by slwrthnu View Post
        nope not on there, friends with a few vw kids and was at the meet last year in my mr2.
        I was there then too, I remember your car. I had different wheels at the time though, black AC schnitzer reps with a polished lip.

Comment

I like the way the mk2 is sitting. Can't wait to see it done

Comment

Thanks buddy. I can't wait either, been a long road with this car.

Comment

Fitment is awesome. Can't wait to see it painted.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
              X