'92 s13 240sx, sr20 swap project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '92 s13 240sx, sr20 swap project

this is my most recent endeavor, besides the e28 and my audi. I wanted something different for a change, so I stepped off and bought this bad boy.

this is how the car sits before coils were installed.

and this is the bay as of right now, decently clean, but could use some tidying up.

so I got some Apex coil overs from the guy I purchased the car from for a cheap price, and went about putting them on. I don't have really any pictures of the actual process, just some shitty ones taken by my friend while I wrenched haha

stumped...

brand new spanner wrenches, and some WD to make the lowering go smoothly

its not super low yet, because it was a Saturday night rushed process, just a little bit of low for now

and this is how it sits now, these were taken right after putting the wheels back on.
    I have some wheels coming soon, trying to keep it on the DL what I'm getting, but they should fit nice, and give me proper stance. 17x10/17x9.

ps its a 3 inch exhaust the whole way back, I like the can the previous owner had put on though, it gives it that 90's tuner feel, which is what I am basing the style of this car off of.

please give me positive feed back, no ****. I am new to the stance game, so help and advice is welcomed, just not dickish comments

good work and actual decent photos, excited to see what wheels are going on this thing. so happy its not a hatch back body.
    @DollaDollaDill

Comment

I'm jealous that you have a S13 Coupe AND an E28. I've been looking for decent ones of each every once in a while. Good luck with the build. Looks like you have a nice base to start from.
      DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
      E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

hey thanks guys, I have big plans for both. both cars actually have a bit of rust, because I live in PA and they salt the roads horribly. but other than that, I do have good bases for a build. and I love the coupe style, the hatch is just too blah for me I suppose. but thanks again for the kinds words

Comment

Photo Credits. Some coil install credits to.
          Live life Low.

Comment

It's good to see another s-chassis on here. I love coupes especially maroon ones, I've been helping my friend build his "burndy" coupe for the past few months, while it's pretty much going nowhere right now (broke highschool kid swag) it's one of the cleanest coupes I've ever seen. (sorry to pull away from the thread) Good luck with the rust, can't wait to see the wheels.
            IG/TWITTER @alloydhiggins

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Youngthugga View Post
              It's good to see another s-chassis on here. I love coupes especially maroon ones, I've been helping my friend build his "burndy" coupe for the past few months, while it's pretty much going nowhere right now (broke highschool kid swag) it's one of the cleanest coupes I've ever seen. (sorry to pull away from the thread) Good luck with the rust, can't wait to see the wheels.
              hey man, its glad to see someone cares, kind words are always appreciated. and my problem is I work pipeline, I run heavy equipment and I am never home, soon I am hoping to get more done. but once again thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Tupper View Post
                Photo Credits. Some coil install credits to.
                Aaron thats my picture goon...

Comment

Originally posted by Zack Bennett View Post
                  Aaron thats my picture goon...
                  I took the ones with you in the pictures though
                  Live life Low.

Comment

Good luck man cant wait to see this thing sitting a little lower and wider for sure
                    HoodRatStatus
                    Instagram @looneylow

Comment

I have big plans for both. both cars actually have a bit of rust

Comment

Originally posted by FittedDownLow View Post
                        Good luck man cant wait to see this thing sitting a little lower and wider for sure
                        thanks bud, I can't wait either haha

Comment

So I finally have an update. bought some wheels. test fit em, and have rubber on the way.

heres just a few shots before the wheels are put on

and now a few pics from the test fit.

the wheels are Enkei 92 mesh vintage series, 15" by 8" wide all around.
                          she is gonna sit on the ground (:

Comment

Red and gold always work well. There's a serious lack of 240's on here.

Looking forward to more updates man.
                            91 Golf Rebuild - slow as fuck right now

Comment

Those wheels, with that color combo... Wow. Going to look fantastic

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Working...
                              X