No announcement yet.

Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haven't had much time to get anything done on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by OhYamp View Post

Untitled by aorolfo, on Flickr

iphonography
      good lord, i'm with Daviticus on this....any chance this is 4G63 swapped? it's so damn clean.....
      conversion syndicate*

4g63 swapped Hilux: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=75423

ig: makercruuz

Comment

• Originally posted by not.cute View Post
        lol ya a mini thats lower than your truck,,, and heres my truck just so you will stop talking

Me...Stop talking? Never! Lol, don't let sand get in your vag homie, It's cool and I don't take anything personal or serious. But maybe your roof is lower than my truck, but I drag frame, exhaust, crossmember all over here and even drag on pebbles in the road. Lol, well not really but close enough

Had my truck on the lift at my shop this morning, isn't the exhaust supposed to be round?

I seriously need to redrill these hangers to lower it more in the rear and to also avoid my springs popping out one day

I even drag crossmember

I gotta get someone to take vids behind me dragging down the streets here and I'm not even bagged. Lol
        My Static Hardbody minitruck thread:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=24537

Comment

• good lord, i'm with Daviticus on this....any chance this is 4G63 swapped? it's so damn clean.....[/QUOTE]

workin on it, gatherin parts for a 4g63 head swap

Untitled by aorolfo, on Flickr

my shits weak compared to alot off ppls on here

and @not.cute your shit goes hard dude

Comment

• Originally posted by not.cute View Post
            not trying to be just sayin that some peoples post on here are just stock trucks . not really made for stanceworks threads.. but others on here have amazing trucks with quality work put into them
            I gotcha man. Your statement was just kinda broad. Rubbed me the wrong way... Your truck is pretty nasty though. I'll have to get some picture up of my 48 once the air set up is done. Working on swapping in a 12v cummins too.

Originally posted by not.cute View Post
            my other 73 nut and bolt resto thats almost done to match my 68

That's ridiculously clean man. I can respect that much work.
            IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• This was the setup for import alliance over the weekend. I got super stuck leaving this lot and had to have someone push the truck while I roasted the tires lol

Comment

• ^^ This is so cool! Love the wheels, stance and that roof rack! Perfect.

Comment

• Thanks man! That's a lot coming from you haha

Comment

• damn that's awesome, love the roof rack

Comment

• Preciate it. Thank god for free pallets lol

Comment

• LOVE the roof rack! I love the truck in general man.
                        Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
                        Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

• Had my truck in the shop today for some new/used tires

My Static Hardbody minitruck thread:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=24537

Comment

• ^ Looking good!
                            I don't think these have been posted yet, and thought you guys might like to touch them

Last edited by Brimmy; 04-29-2012, 03:10 PM.
                            | 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

• lol... so much win in this thread

more pictures of the last toyota pick-up...

flickr

Comment

• This is the only other pic I've got of it, and I think it's already been posted on here:
                                | 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

Working...
                                X