No announcement yet.

215/45/18 on 18x8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think your right about what you said above. Rolled fenders?

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

nah but my local hydro/airbag shop should have a roller layin around so i might get them rolled for future purposes anyway. i dont need to be pulled or nothin crazy just "shave" away the inside lip. if i can sell my rims ill buy these other ones. They are a cheap brand RAZE R74 but i like the look, gold and polished. i dont care about gettin some cheap wheels anyway cause i dont wanna ruin good ones around my neighborhood

Comment

the stock wheel/tire combo on Mazda RX8 is 225/45/18 on 18x8 (my wife has those wheels). given how conservatively car manufacturers set their tire sizes, going down to 215 wont give you a stretch

Comment

like i said before not tryin to get a stretch just more clearance, like a hair difference from 225 to 215. and slightly higher sidewall.... but scratch all this cuz the guy with the tires backed out, and i might be selling my rims this Saturday locally and getting the above Raze wheels 18x8.5 et25 and 18x9.5 et35 gold racing wheels. cheap wheels but good stance. maybe, we see what happens

Comment

Dude, just roll the fenders. If your gunna go low and mess with offset+width roll the fenders and be done with it. Gives you way more of a advantage in the end if you wanna go more aggressive, which you most likely will sooner or later.

Comment

i DO plan on rolling the fenders. i have a local shop that does all that stuff.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X