the fastest m3 I ever did see...my god

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the fastest m3 I ever did see...my god

Hey guys. This is a video of my friends e30 with an s50 motor (e36 m3 motor) swap. This e30 is no joke, it spanked an ls1 trans am 3/3 pulls, just for a reference. The e36 has an s50 with a holset hx40 running on 22 lbs of boost.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlvp9albcjg"]s50 swapped e30 VS turbo e36 M3 - YouTube[/ame]

Nutty! Talk about quick!

Comment

Impressive stuff, where was the E30 though except for lurking behind that M3.

Comment

LOL @ 1:08.. Spin spin Hook byebye.

So since its running an hx40 on "low boost" , safe to say the hp numbers are low 5xx?

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

Originally posted by Jamil View Post
          LOL @ 1:08.. Spin spin Hook byebye.

So since its running an hx40 on "low boost" , safe to say the hp numbers are low 5xx?
          haha yeah that puppy spins like a champ.

and thats a pretty good guess. It was dynod at a little over 450 if i remember correctly. The owner told me that it could be tuned a little better too, some rough spots.

But good news, the owner doesnt like his 40 series tires in the rear and wants me to film him turning his tires into a gas from a solid lol

Comment

Very nice man, we have tons of customers at the shop starting to use holsets. Dsm guys have been using them forever, and they are just getting warmed up at 30 psi. hx40 is pretty big, how is the lag on that puppy?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

that is awesome. I want a turbo project car

And this just happened, i think this guy is going to set some records for the e36 s/m5x motor if he gets it to hookup

Last edited by Zic; 06-09-2012, 12:46 PM.
              -Instagram@jdjurhuus
              Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Originally posted by Zic View Post
                that is awesome. I want a turbo project car

And this just happened, i think this guy is going to set some records for the e36 s/m5x motor if he gets it to hookup

Seems pointless. More of a just because we could kinda thing.

I could be wrong, but I's bet there are significantly better setups that will work that car over in almost every field other than maybe power numbers.

Comment

Actually he used to daily drive a e36 with +1000whp. cant remember what time it did at the strip. now he wants to roll with the big boys in the supra game and is aiming for 1400hp. and daily drive it.

*edit, its also pointless slamming a car, just like its putting a huge turbo on it. but i always go by the "what ever makes you happy" / "what ever floats your boat"
                  Last edited by Zic; 06-09-2012, 07:33 PM.
                  -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

damn that thing is huge, 1000hp is easy for sure lol

Comment

Originally posted by mayajdm View Post
                      damn that thing is huge, 1000hp is easy for sure lol
                      he used to be at 1000whp, aiming for 1400hp now.
                      -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

Sweet mother.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                        X