No announcement yet.

slammed 69 datsun 510 beater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Win.are you thinking about re-painting it?

“ Driving down the road becomes a masterfully balanced ballet of dodging, looking ahead, and saying “oh shit.” "

- Mike Burroughs, Stanceworks

Comment

nice dato, how are you allowed to drive it on the street with so much rust?
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Awsome man!

Comment

Originally posted by sixty-nine-dime View Post
          oh trust me i wont paint it. i'd like to, but to much rust=to much of a cost to fix and paint ha. i'd like it to be repainted the stock color. the paint is actually flawless for being 41 years old but the rust is every where. fuck it, adds character!!
          i have a 65 ford ranch wagon that i plan dropping on bags and i dont even know if im going to paint it. it actually has really good paint too and only little bit of rust

Comment

sorry for the lack of updates guys. been real busy with work.. and im lazy ha. when i get home ill post some pics and updates!
            sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1378227303

Comment

bad ass lookin 510

Comment

this car is fucking awesome.
                i wish vermont had road turtles, all we get is those little L shaped reflectors that fall down when u hit em. lol
                keep the patina on that 510 man! oldschool lives!

Comment

^ sick wagon! road turtles become a problem when a cops behind you. sorry for the lack of update last night. i ended up getting stuck on the second speed bump this week:[ i will try and find a way to upload my photos on here from my phone!

Comment

Damnit, I came for updated pics. I leave disappointed and angry.
                    Jason
                    flickr
                    build thread

Comment

so i appoligies in advance for the crappy pics but this is pretty much a little update to pass the time at work till im infront of my laptop ha ha.
                      so about a week or two ago i busted a tie rod going through seattles gay bumpy roads. luckily i have aaa. so the guy with the flat bed cam, looked under it, got up and said "how the hell am i towing this?" ha heres the proof pic.

figured id share my creative side with you guys ha
                      heres my steering wheel (disredard the super cool jdm horn button, only one i have)

than i got a cool idea to use my old spark plug socket for my l motor as a shift handle.

not a big fan of the stock rearview mirror so went and bought a broadway mirror

than bought a new deck. old one didnt have ipod hook ups:/

than my favorite part.. LOWER!!!

now its official. tucking 13's.. what five ten have u seen tuck 13's??? inagine what id do with 15's
                      now some random pics of the car!!

:]

Comment

god damn that is slammed! Love the white lettering on the tyres. How do your half-shafts hold up? I had to convert mine to CV's after I lowered mine to stop the mad vibration I was getting above 60km/h and I'm no where near as low as you

Comment

This shit just keeps getting better and better
                          MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                          Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

anth i love your 510!!! it always reminded me of a super clean version of my friend jeff hinos's beater he had on works. as for the half shafts, im shocked they lasted me this long with a ka and welded diff. they are 41 years old! i have rediculous vibrations from 35mph and up:/ the white letters took so long to clean up. the tires are from 2004 haha. but hey, they were 27 bucks a piece, cant beat that. if i could afford cv axles id get some. oh and whats ur lip off of? and thanks for the love guys!

Comment

I can't believe I haven't seen this. This thing is amazing.

I thought this Bluebird was low but damn you took it to a whole new level.
                              ShakotanOscar.blogspot.com
                              Fabulous Street Scene

Comment

dude! your car is amazing

Comment

Working...
                                X