No announcement yet.

Scott's '76 Celica ST2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needless to say this is flawless. Did you have any project cars before this?

Keep it Clean | Stay Classy.

Comment

even without the hellalow this is full of win
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

I'm in love.

When I was like 14, a lady down the street from me had one of these old Celicas. It was in very good shape for it's age. I wanted to buy it from her, but she wouldn't sell it.
        StatusRacing.com
        Configure YOUR Seat Here
        Tel: 1.480.265.8600
        Email: sales@statusracing.com
        Fan us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Alex View Post
          Needless to say this is flawless. Did you have any project cars before this?
          The Supra has kinda been a project car for a while.. got some pictures posted here.. http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/show...p-Show-N-Shine
          '87 Toyota Supra MKIII
          '76 Toyota Celica ST2000

Comment

Only thing I would do is throw a wood steering wheel in there to go with those gloves!
            IG: pwwhite

Comment

That Celica is a winner.

Comment

Bought some new wheels

MK1 wheels that I have now are 15x7.0JJ ET11. Using 32mm spacers at rears to make wheels go out to the fenders. Goal it to run as much deep dish as possible within the stock fenders. So with these new wheels I can remove spacers and achieve that. Specs are 15x8.0JJ ET-1

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

'87 Toyota Supra MKIII
                '76 Toyota Celica ST2000

Comment

awesome car! what kind of watch are you wearing in that shot with the LG gloves?
                  91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                  ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

jesus why are old school celicas so much better looking than new ones! i love these things!

Comment

Working...
                    X