Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loneStar22 View Post
    i just picked up an e30 last night, what does it take to get it this low
    ground controls, chopped strut housings, konis, high spring rates and raised engine.

Comment

Gotta love the E30s on the BBS Meshies. Such a nice combo.

flickr Click for my Photostream!

Comment

Originally posted by JerseyKid View Post
        Gotta love the E30s on the BBS Meshies. Such a nice combo.
        For sure, I love it on BBS RS's or Borbet Typ A's.
        Here another one with BBS RS wheels.

Forget about bad roads, forget about speedbumps, go as low as you can, 'cause low is a lifestyle!

Comment

posted some pics a few pages back. its stock for now with bottle caps. i want it low, and its looking like my only choice is going to cost more than it takes to get my e90 low. oh well... gotta pay to play

@eraunpetrytoday

Comment

Type As do look gewd

I may post up an instructional thread soon on how to get e30s low without just spending huge bucks and still retaining shock travel.

Just gotta finish mine first

Flickr

Comment

I need to get my Ground Controls on so I can lower the front of mine and raise the back so it looks better.

Comment

Oscar: got more pics with your e30 on borbet's?

Comment

you know what? you guys are jerks in thread! you guys keep posting some ultra sexy e30's and keep making me jelous!

:-)

Comment

Originally posted by eurodre View Post
                    you know what? you guys are jerks in thread! you guys keep posting some ultra sexy e30's and keep making me jelous!

:-)
                    What's the big deal? Cumperi un E30 pe langa G35, si asa E30-urile sunt ieftine pe la voi.
                    I'm gonna post some E30's that where for sale or on for sale here in Romania, for you, to see how the prices are over the ocean.
                    I'll post the prices in USD not in Euro's.

320i, price 4000 USD.

320i, price 4000 USD

320i, price 2700 USD

318iS, price 4500 USD

320i, price 4000 USD
                    Forget about bad roads, forget about speedbumps, go as low as you can, 'cause low is a lifestyle!

Comment

• i would love to take the black one, the first one but you see no money for even the car! and then how could i let it sit at stock height? coilovers and then wheels and then engine swap oh boy if only i had that money

Comment

• expensive to slam an e30 ?

GC conversion kit - $400 ( includes 4 springs, 4 perches, 4 adjusters, you choose your spring rates)

bilstein sports F+R - like $450 ? (2 front struts, 2 rear shocks)

cambercaster plates - $330

lowered e30 - around $1200

grind off your old perch above the stock weld, place the new front GC collar on that and slam it .. you still retain shock travel.

winter height: (raised 3/4-1" front and rear)

you could tuck tire if youd like

16x8 et0, 195/50

if $1200 is too much you dont belong in the Stance game

Comment

• Originally posted by eurodre View Post
                          i would love to take the black one, the first one but you see no money for even the car! and then how could i let it sit at stock height? coilovers and then wheels and then engine swap oh boy if only i had that money
                          do what you always do: ask your parents for some money

Comment

• Originally posted by 63ard View Post
                            do what you always do: ask your parents for some money

Comment

• Bump...
                              My all time favourite E30's

Comment

• my ex-e30

Comment

Working...
                                X