Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low'n Slow Peugeot 307

Hi guys,

As I don't consider my car worthy enough for the main forum of S | W, I'll post a build thread on here until it looks how I want to

So, it all started with a normal Peugeot 307 I got almost 3 years ago which was looking like this:

and it stayed like that for more than 1 year.

Then I bought some wheels 17x7.5J which I painted the center in color of the car with silver lip and fitted 215/45/17 tires on them (I know, not wide enough and too much rubber)

Wheels, refurbish and 4 brand new tires put a big hole in my pocket, so I had to wait for few months to fit them on the car until I could afford the coilovers. Not having too many options on the coils, I chose V-Maxx's with 20-70 mm drop. Later it turned out they were not going low enough for my taste Put them on so the car sitting like this:

At that time I was pretty happy with the exterior so I purchased some small bits for the interior: armrest, Sparco pedals and footrest, Peugeot sport gear knob and Peugeot protections for sills.

And this completes the first stage of modifications

I then decided I needed a smoother look of the car. So the bumpers were shaved, the Peugeot sign was removed, an exhaust tip was fitted and the rear bumper was cut and modeled for the new exhaust (big thanks for all of these to Mihai @ Ghetto Tuning)

I liked the Joye mod headlights so I decided I want the same for mine's. But the guy that did the operation fucked up the headlights and they were sweating inside like crazy when it was raining + not being able to fit them as they should so my front bumper never aligned with them.

I also maxed out the coils up front and removed the rear adjusters on the back.

Then I decided I didn't like the color of the wheels so I painted them copper.

Comment

All together

Added some scene stickers

Fitted the led tail lights

Then I decided my dash was a bit boring, so time for some sticker bombing

My GF doing work )

Also fitted a skid plate and did some necessary maintenance

And a last pic before putting the steelies and raise it for winter

Plans for this year:

- get the front to sit lower. Here's where I'd need some advise. Should I remove the helper springs or get shorter springs? I've been quoted 160 euros for shorter and stiffer springs by a Belgian company
      - new headlights
      - eliminate the place for the number plate on the front bumper
      - CupraR lip
      - fit the roof spoiler I already have
      - roof bars
      - de-wiper
      - de-badge the rear
      - and last but not the least, get some wider staggered wheels with some stretched tires. I'd love to fit some Alphards 8.5 / 9.5J with adaptors.

Hope I didn't get you bored with my long story )
      Last edited by daniel_lucian; 01-15-2012, 12:43 PM.

Comment

- get the front to sit lower. Here's where I'd need some advise. Should I remove the helper springs or get shorter springs? I've been quoted 160 euros for shorter and stiffer springs by a Belgian company remove the helper springs
        - new headlights or uppgrade those with some Bixenon
        - eliminate the place for the number plate on the front bumper Do it
        - CupraR lip B]Do it[/B]
        - fit the roof spoiler I already have B]Do it[/B]
        - roof bars B]Yes please[/B]
        - de-wiper not bad
        - de-badge the rear definetly
        - and last but not the least, get some wider staggered wheels with some stretched tires. I'd love to fit some Alphards 8.5 / 9.5J with adaptors. WIN,and don't forget about camber in the back,i'll give some tips at that time

Comment

Pics of the car without the helper springs?
          Greetz
          Bagged Vectra GTS on 20'es

EuroFresh Pug307 rollin' on RH's |R.I.P.|

Comment

I haven't removed them yet. Car is currently sitting high due to the huge amount of snow we got

Comment

snow sucks ...

Comment

Nice car mate amazin wheels, & that stickerbombing of ur dash n' mirror.. genious :B
                Last edited by DannyBoy>; 03-14-2012, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Nice car dude
                  '01 Skoda Octavia, Laurin&Klement, 1.9tdi - Ploiesti, Romania

Comment

Thanks guys!

I forgot to update this thread but here it goes

- Cupra lip

- Brembo disks and Ferodo Premier pads

- Sparco protections for the floor covers to match the pedals and foor rest

- roof spoiler

- Valeo Silencer windshield wipers

- new headlights with black interior

- new final exhaus and tips to match the rear bumper

Car is getting into shop next month to have the bumpers re-done and a bit more cleaning of the back side, then some serious lower and spacers for the current wheels until I raise enough money to buy the ones I want.

Comment

I forgot to update this thread so it's now time to wipe the dust off. Quite a few things happened in 2012 so here we go:

- went a little lower

Comparison with a stock one :P

- put on the rear wing

- modified my front bumper and hood again and put on the Cupra lip

- removed the Peugeot sign and door handle from the boot

- put on the floor carpets protections

- changed the clutch

- tried some 18'' from a Peugeot 308 but ended up not buying them which proved to be a good thing (you'll see later why)

- put on some light tint on the headlights for protection most

- covered the steering wheel in leather with red stitching (left one is mine)

- bought a set of OZ Futura. Sadly they're only 18x8 but that will change in the future

Now it looks like this. I decided not to raise anymore for the winter

Plans for this year are to fit the Futura's (they're 5x112 while the car is 4x108), go lower on front and other small bits and bobs.

Cheers!

Comment

i love seeing the progress of your PUG man... whats new??

PEUGEOT... Drive Sexy!!!

Comment

Thanks man. Not much going on, still winter here. I have to do some maintenance, rear rotors and brake pads, filters, oil, etc. Then I have to source some 205/40/18 for the Futura's which seems to be a bit hard to find, then adapters and so on. I hope to put them on in April or May at least.

Comment

Bit of an update - but the tires on the Futura's...205/40/R18 Nankang AS-1 and I'm now waiting for the adaptors to be done.

Car was sitting on the elevator in the last picture. It comes down a lot more

And test fitted these also

Comment

I'm a fan of Futura's, but those other wheels you test fitted look better IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X