Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 2006 Mazda RX-8 Grand Touring - 6spd - Phantom Blue - Long Island, NY - $8,195

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2006 Mazda RX-8 Grand Touring - 6spd - Phantom Blue - Long Island, NY - $8,195

Hi everyone. I am selling a 2006 Phantom Blue Mazda RX-8. This is the Grand Touring edition with 6-speed transmission, leather seats, Bose speakers and power moonroof. It currently has 57,431 miles. There is no damage on the body. There are some very light scratches in a few areas that may possibly be seen up close. The driver seat has a bit of wear on the bottom and the side bolster. The rims have a bit of peeling on the Chrome. The tires are good with at least 75% tread life remaining. It is also lightly modded. The car is located in Central Islip, NY. That is exit 57 off the LIE. Asking $8,195 O.B.O.

The aftermarket mods are...

AEM cold air intake
    Agency Power Titanium-tip catback exhaust
    GM ignition coil mod (said to replace the unreliable RX-8 coils)
    Interior LED lighting

The car has been fully serviced. All recall work has been performed by Mazda. It will be inspected before it is picked up.

I'm a dealer now, so I have to charge NY residents 8.63% sales tax on top of the purchase price of the car. No tax for anyone outside of NY. I cannot help with shipping, but will gladly help load if you have someone in mind. I can probably help with attaining an In-Transit permit from DMV as well.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I can send additional pics to an email of your choice. Thank you for looking.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by UNF0RGIVEN; 09-14-2017, 06:35 PM. Reason: having trouble uploading pics.

Cyber Monday bump!

NEW PRICE... $7500

Took this out to stretch its legs. Tried to open it up for the first time and noticed a lack of power at around 4000 RPM. I was told that it may be the secondary injectors. If that is correct, it SHOULD be a $5-600 job. If I get the time to do it, I'll be pretty firm on the price. If you want it as is, then I may negotiate a bit. Runs and drives fine. Passes inspection with no problems. Any high-spirited or fun driving will want to get the power issue sorted.

Comment

Working...
    X