Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20x10 ET25 Volk Racing TE37 ULTRA Diamond Black Wheels + Hankook Ventus Evo2 Tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20x10 ET25 Volk Racing TE37 ULTRA Diamond Black Wheels + Hankook Ventus Evo2 Tires

Hello,

I have been back and forth on selling these for forever, but I've finally decided to sell these... as much as I **** to let them go. They are 20x10 ET25 5x112 Diamond Black (Special Edition color) Volks Ray Engineering TE37 ULTRAs. They fit A5, S5, RS5's perfectly, and I believe they will fit a large range of other models as well. They come with 245/35/20 Hankook Ventus Evo2 Performance tires, and Rays Engineering center caps. The tires have some glue residue from the tire letters I had on them, but they have a decent amount of wear left. They have since been treated in Modesta BC-06 protective coating. The MSRP of them is $5,000 + $400 for Modesta + $200 for the center caps. They have been daily driven so they have some wear and tear, but as you can see in the pictures they are still in great condition. I am asking $SOLD picked up. Buyer pays shipping. Local buyers take priority, wheels located in Northern Virginia, USA.

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Ake219; 01-23-2018, 09:56 AM.

Sold!

Comment

Working...
    X