Where to buy m7 wheel hardware?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy m7 wheel hardware?

Hope this hasn't already been answered somewhere but I can't find anything. I want to take the inner sections of 4 BMW style 5's to make two 3 piece 12" wide wheels so I can put some wide rubber on the rear when I go turbo. So I'm going to need m7x32 bolts, hopefully in black. I see a few obscure websites that sell m7 wheel hardware but most of them are overseas and are places I've never heard of. Ebay and Amazon seem to have a few nice options but I'm usually leery of car parts from either. Where do you all get your wheel hardware for rebuilds? Should I consider hogging out the holes for m8 hardware that's apparently more common?

...Anybody?

Comment

I used these guys for my Gotti rebuild and had quick enough service + nice hardware. What I did find out is the hardware shipped direct from the UK (they outsourced) so I think you can probably cut out the middle man and go direct.

Shop our M6 M7 M8 split rim assembly bolts and nuts for 2/3 piece modular wheels. Available in 24mm, 32mm, steel, stainless steel, titanium, gold, black & chrome. 15", 16", 17", 18", 19" 20" outer wheel lips and inner wheel barrels in reverse, step and step up configurations. Custom CNC machined in house. Shop here

These guys for example.

Comment

Try us out at Black Forest Industries, we carry gold and chrome for that size
        sigpic

Comment

Or them ^. Whoops.

Comment

Working...
          X