Nissan Cima F50 VIP Platform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nissan Cima F50 VIP Platform

Sup fellas, been working on building a VIP platform Infiniti Q45 for about couple of years now. I got my 02 model pretty much close how I wanted it but came to a final decision to sell it and get a 05 model. The difference between the two is the bigger grille and taillights plus the upgraded interior features as well. I have been lurking the net for 05 model for about a year and finally came across one recently in Marietta, GA. So I took a quick flight to pick it up and drive it back home. I also ended up rebuilding my Veilside Andrews from 5" fronts and 5.5" rears to 7" front and 9" rears. Plans are to do some radius fender work and have some fab work to have these massive wheels sitting right. Still debating if I want to do a GT style look or do the Luxury look. Still got a long way to go. Here are some pics of what my 02 Q looked like over the past two years.

So when I got the 05 model I immediately swapped the JDM headlights and interior/exterior LEDs. Big difference and upgrade. Next will be to get it on air setup and have this land yacht on it's belly. Also here are some pics of the Veilside Andrews rebuilt.

Updated Headlights

More to come. Still tuned..........
    IG: tonygqmoney

Oh hell yeah. Those wheels are damn gorgeous for sure. I'm excited for this

Comment

Wheels look awesome man! Can't wait to see them installed.

- Renato
      TWMPerformance.com | TWMShiftKnobs.com | GodSaveTheManuals.com
      sigpic

Comment

Made up my mind on the tire sizes for this build. Going with 285/30 and 325/30 to fit my set of 19x12 and 19x14.5 Drews. Should get a mild stretch. Will see how much poke I will have...lol

Comment

So I did some test fitting on my old Q since I have it dropped on coilovers to get idea on how much destruction I need to do to make these fit and look right. Obviously I will be doing a radius/fender work but my poke game is strong as hell tho..lol

Also debating whether to go GT Style on this build or Luxury Style:

GT Style:

Luxury Style:

decisions...decisions....

Comment

I like the GT style more tbh.

Comment

GT style get my vote as well.

I think the Luxury style, with that grille and all, automatically pushes you towards the "Chrome all the things!" lifestyle
              Oh and it makes it look a little bit like a Hyundai Grandeur XG
              Lucas
              Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
              Originally posted by LCG
              High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

gt style, minus the hoodscoops
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Finally getting around to getting some tires for these wide set of Veilside Andrews. Went with 285/30/19 and gna do 325/30/19 for the 14.5 inch rears. Also detailed the Q. FYI, my 2002 Q45 is for sale.

Comment

So I sold my 2002 Q45 at the end of May of this year and not even a month homie sends me this. That's all it needed...just a nice set of wheels.

Comment

So I finally ordered my air setup and went with Airrex. Ready to get this yacht on it's belly. Also been following this build out in the motherland Japan and man does this Mercedes headlight conversion look good on this Cima F50.

Comment

So I put these monster wide wheels on the Q to get idea what kinda shit I got myself into..lol. I got this....I think...haha.

Comment

Reminds me of Jody's car from Baby Boy with all that poke.

Can't wait to see how this goes

Side note;
                          Originally posted by
                          [URL=http://s1241.photobucket.com/user/TonyGQMoney/media/Black%20Q45/IMG_20160906_184521.jpg.html
                          [/URL]
                          These Benz headlights are ill!

Comment

I **** to say it, but I like the earlier style grill and the hood ornament.

Curious to see how you get those massive wheels to fit.

Comment

holy shit, fender flares wont do hahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X