The Inaugural 2010 Die_Prachtstraße 'CarBQ' - Melbourne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Inaugural 2010 Die_Prachtstraße 'CarBQ' - Melbourne

A local car crew (apply named Die_Prachtstraße, translation: 'The Bourlevard') we've started is having it's first meet in September, and seeing as there's a few Melbournians around here now, i thought i'd extend the invite to those of you StanceWorks fellas that may be interested. The details are pasted below.

12 September · 12:00 - 17:00

UPDATE: Location changed! Due to popular demand, and general consensus, the location has been changed from Sugarloaf Reservoir to Bellbird Picnic area, off the Kew Boulevard in Kew. A very fitting place to stage the first meet, given the location off the specific piece of road that gave our crew a name!'

'Figured it's about time to organise a Die_Prachtstraße meet, as I have yet to have done so, and the weathers beginning to show signs of nice-ness. Bring your own meat, alcohol and whatever else you may need. There are BBQ areas provided at Bellbird, so a few of us will arrive early to secure a hotplate. Feel free to bring friends, is always good to recruit new members to the crew.

Date/location is open to change pending weather ...and peoples availability, so have patience, keep me posted and we'll get this thing happening!

For details on what we're about, check out the facebook group!

The rough location is marked with the star.
    Last edited by Das_Prachtstraße; 08-21-2010, 04:28 AM.

e28 545i, $200 e28 520iPig.

Interesting. I really hope September brings out good weather.

Comment

sorry is it just me or is there no date :S
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        sorry is it just me or is there no date :S
        That would help wouldn't it!

Original post updated. My bad lads.

Comment

I might be down, What sorts of cars are going to be turning up?
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            I might be down, What sorts of cars are going to be turning up?
            A variety of euro and jap. No aussie poo buckets.. We're open to anything, as long as it's not a falcodore with stockies on the back and 19" Beurepairs specials on the front, as that's one scene we're not all that keen on getting mixed up with! No stress, just thought id put hte invite out there in case any of you lads were interested, should be a pretty chill afternoon.

Comment

I'm in!

Comment

I will try and make it.
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Date was changed to the 19th!

Sorry again dude, Wont be making this one... Have a shed I have to put up... God knows how long that will take, Was hoping to put it up on sat, but knowing my luck it will devour my whole fucking weekend.
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Sorry for the lack of updates, meet is still on for tomorrow regardless of the shameful weather forecast! To those who can make it, sweet, and to those who can't no dramas, this is only the beginning. Peace.

Comment

Working...
                    X