CA: Unstanced Stock 1990 325i Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA: Unstanced Stock 1990 325i Coupe

Due to something that has come up, I'm putting my E30 up for sale. I bought it last March on impulse. When I got it, it was running on 5 cylinders and would overheat after a while. It had a cracked tail light and a cracked rear bumper molding. Since then Ive had the injectors rebuilt, tested, and cleaned, and repalced the tail light and molding. I changed the oil(no coolant was in it), changed the coolant(no oil was in it), and replaced the thermostat, since there wasn't one in there to begin with. It now overheats much quicker, so I've determined the water pump to be bad. That's where the car is at now. It needs a new water pump, and while that's being done, a new timing belt. The motor pulls very strong and transmission shifts very smooth. It starts right up every time I need to move it.

It's a salvage title, but I still haven't found out why. The odometer is broken at 256k. There is a small dent on the front of the hood, but no paint is missing. Interior is black with grey carpet. I have the previous owners signed pink slip in hand, so I'm sure there are some fees backed up at the DMV. I'm listing it for $1000 firm in as in condition. If I don't have any bites after a few weeks, I'm going to fix the water pump, register it, and re-list the car for a considerably higher price.

Here are a few pics of the night I got it. I'll get some updated pictures after I wash it this weekend, but it looks the same. The car will come with an OEM E30 car cover that was used once or twice, a Euro Plate filler, and an "is" spoiler that needs paint.

EDIT: This is back up for sale. See my latest post for info.

Tail light has been replaced.

Daytime cell pics the day after.

Last edited by B Rod; 12-16-2010, 03:19 PM.

Sale pending.

Comment

Sold.

Comment

Congrats man.

Comment

Now you sell it! I shouldve asked you that last time we went to your house.. lol

Comment

Hope its going to a good home

Flickr

Comment

I'm putting this back up for sale. The previous deal didn't work out. I'd really like to see it's full potential under my ownership, but I've come to the realization that 4 cars is WAY too much for me to maintain, much less mod. Price is still $1000firm. The body is way too clean to let it go for cheaper.

Comment

any shots of the interior?
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I can get you some tomorrow. Its in super good condition. Its just missing floor mats. Also, I need to reassemble the driver seat or find a replacement and reinstall it. The seat was broken and stuck in full recline, so I completely took it apart and had a co-worker weld the frame back together where it was broken.

Comment

Originally posted by B Rod View Post
                    I can get you some tomorrow. Its in super good condition. Its just missing floor mats. Also, I need to reassemble the driver seat or find a replacement and reinstall it. The seat was broken and stuck in full recline, so I completely took it apart and had a co-worker weld the frame back together where it was broken.
                    no rush dude. I have a buddy in socal that was asking if i new anyone selling an e30 in good condition
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Bump! I still need to snag the interior pictures, but I want this thing gone!

Comment

Working...
                      X