• Show
Clear All

• N-NJ every thursday pizza 46 meet!

every thursday
    8pm till about 1130!

PIZZA 46!

1200 U.S. 46
    Little Falls, NJ 07424-1771

come join us for some good pizza, people, and cars. its a small meet of about 30-40 cars but is growing. every1 is really cool and laid back and are there to hang out and b.s about cars and whatever. i have permission from the owner to be there so its cool as long as we dont get any idiots speeding though the lots, blasting music or revving engines. if it happens you will be asked to leave. swing through and say whatup!

i might just come through tommorow see how it is. too bad lot is not big enough to have something like edgewater used to.

Comment

yea i kinda dont want to turn it into that because then alot of b.s starts happening and we dont need that. but yea bro come through every1 is welcome.

Comment

yea ill roll through. time to show the stanced camry to more people lol.

Comment

lol yea i cant wait to see this!

Comment

Ill check u 2night. I should be there around 8-830 in a white/black eg hatch.

Comment

I always pass by there and have never seen this, will pass by one of these days.
              "The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."

Comment

We r always in the actual pizza 46 lot.

Comment

Yo pawel nice meet u and ur friend by the way.that camry is dope bro.
                  Last edited by chubz; 08-20-2010, 05:48 AM.

Comment

up for this thursday. any1 comin out?

Comment

we will be out there tonight. its a beautiful day out. every1 is welcome to come!

Comment

thanx every1 for coming out. nice meeting the new face and to those i met b4 good seeing u again.
                        shogunner that wagon is sick bro!
                        1jzsoarer car is dope as well. thanx for comin out.
                        pawelo62 good seeing you again bro and thanx for bringin ur friends out. dude was cool as hell.

again thanx every1. im gonna try to get the pics from my boy Marlon and i will post them up here for every1.

Comment

i'll maybe swing by next week. rear is lowered n spacers removed so car is drivable again lol. turnout keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Comment

Hahahah yea man it def is. This upcoming thursday is on hold because I will be in cancun this week but will be back the following monday. We will resume it that thursday. Hope to see every1.

Comment

back from vacay! so this week we r back on!

Comment

Working...
                              X