Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving to South Lake Tahoe from San francisco, ca

hey guys.

I need your help! has anyone had experience driving a slammed car in south lake tahoe during the summer?

im thinking about driving my lowered merc tomorrow from san francisco. just wondering if you guys know how the roads are. i dont want to get stuck...

here's an example of my car. its not too low, but could run into some problems..

thanks!

-Nigel

I think you will be fine, i drive up there all the time in the winter so its totally different. From what I can remember, the last time I was there the roads were fine. Just take your time and watch out for shit in the road.
    Brilliant Black S4 Avant
    ** Frankenturbo|034|SSAC|Podi|RingerRacing|Accuair|Rotiform **
    #BODENARMY

Comment

Sweeeet. I'll definitely take my time.

Thanks!

Nigel

Comment

F**k taking your time! Those roads are so nice... Mash the gas man, some of the better roads on the westcoast in that area, I have done every route between South Lake and the bay and there isnt one with shitty roads.

Comment

just got back from the trip. the 80 is a pretty bumpy, but highway 50 is smooth like a baby's bottom. really fun drive.

thanks for the info!

-Nigel

Comment

I will be driving my BMW from Seattle to Reno to S.Lake Tahoe to San Francisco to Seattle next week... Gravy

Comment

damn, that is alot of driving. have fun!

Comment

Working...
              X