No announcement yet.

StanceWorks TriState Meet Pics & Vids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StanceWorks TriState Meet Pics & Vids?

Whats up all! noob round these parts but enjoyed the meet, even though we got kicked from both locations...

Where do the vw guys post? Some guys in blue vw's where taking pics/vids of my car while on the way to palisades and i want them

btw I drove the black e36 on dubs to the meet
    sigpic

search buddy.
    theres like 5 or 6 threads already lol.

and for vdubs why dont you check out vwvortex.

Comment

To answer your question, we have intentionally chosen not to break up the forum into sub-sections based on model or brand. We do this because we don't distinguish a Neon from a Viper, but instead based on the model's wheel fitment. Makes for a much more open and vocal community. Stick around and you will see what I mean.

Welcome to StanceWorks.

Comment

here ya go...lots of pics here http://stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9239
        Not at the table Carlos.

Comment

Thanks all for the quick replys!
          sigpic

Comment

i seen alot of cars with OEM wheels slammed. Hope the next meet will have a permit so we can all chill i had drinks on deck for all but just ended up saving it for the Liberty car meet which is coming up soon.

Comment

hey guys. i was the one in the blue vw. my brother took all the video on his iphone 4 and edited on his macbook pro. video came out pretty good. check it out http://vimeo.com/13869409
              Last edited by .:R32DBP; 08-04-2010, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Yessi buddy, you caught the black e36 in your vid!!! could you email this to jcooper.digicel@gmail.com i wanna upload this to my fb/youtube account
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X