Okay question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay question

Is there difference between coilovers with the sleeves taken out and just normal springs and struts. I ask because I am on cut springs and billy sports honestly it rides great could be a little stiffer but it's no big deal. Anyways people keep telling me I should get coilovers but is it really worth the money if I don't need the adjust ability?

Coilover just means a setup of Coil/Spring over Shock. Coil. Over. Whether 1 piece or a million. If you're already on Billy monotubes and really just feel you need to spend money, just have your Bilsteins revalved to match a more aggressive spring rate and then get some sleeves. The revalved shocks & more agressive springs will allow a better ride when slammed and the sleeves will let you raise it back to 4x4 height in the winter if you so choose.

Otherwise, it wouldn't be a bad deal to just get sleeves. You can probably get some sleeves, and maybe some competent springs, on Ebay for like $30-50. Is adjustable height worth $40ish? To me, it is.
    Last edited by Still; 07-31-2010, 09:40 AM.

*Easily Impressed*

Comment

Working...
    X