NE StanceWorks Meet...LI Cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NE StanceWorks Meet...LI Cruise

ok so anyone goin up to bear that wants to cruise up together meet here around say like 1145ish. its about an hour drive to AW from there
    Last edited by MikeG; 07-28-2010, 01:14 AM.

Personally Im taking the clearview over the throgsneck then the GWB to the palisades, stopping for gas at the first northbound gas station just past the bridge and then continuing on the palisades right up to exit 17 for Anthony Wayn rec area

Comment

I'm in. Where should we meet on the island?
      SAABaru.
      IvyLeagueEast

Comment

ima be leaving from exit 32 on the LIE...theres a parking lot right off the LIE at exit 32 from there we can get right back on the LIE and head over to the clearview shoot across the throgs neck and be on our way

Comment

Side note, you are mad close to where I work, where are you? We should meet up sometime this week.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by The Golden Raspberry View Post
            ima be leaving from exit 32 on the LIE...theres a parking lot right off the LIE at exit 32 from there we can get right back on the LIE and head over to the clearview shoot across the throgs neck and be on our way
            Sounds good to me. I'm out on the east end. Well almost. Im at 58 on the LIE.
            SAABaru.
            IvyLeagueEast

Comment

exit 49 on the lie here. i will be meeting up with you guys too.
              sigpic
              1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
              1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                Side note, you are mad close to where I work, where are you? We should meet up sometime this week.
                where do you work?
                Originally posted by RLB View Post
                Sounds good to me. I'm out on the east end. Well almost. Im at 58 on the LIE.
                Yeah normally Im out by exit 62 but its a shorter drive to bear from 32
                Last edited by MikeG; 07-26-2010, 05:44 PM.

Comment

ok so anyone goin up to bear that wants to cruise up together wanna meet here around say like 1145ish. its about an hour drive to AW from there
                  Last edited by MikeG; 07-28-2010, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Golden Raspberry View Post
                    where do you work?
                    I work in Melville.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Talking to some people last night. We might try to get an east end roll out going from island 16 then meet up with the nassau peoples. i'll keep you posted.
                      SAABaru.
                      IvyLeagueEast

Comment

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                        I work in Melville.
                        damn thats a helluva commute
                        Originally posted by RLB View Post
                        Talking to some people last night. We might try to get an east end roll out going from island 16 then meet up with the nassau peoples. i'll keep you posted.
                        Sounds good lemme know

Comment

68 miles each way every day.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

so whats the staus on the cruise. you guys rollin out of i16 to where im stuck in the middle in dix hills (exit 51) you guys gunna stop in nassau??

Comment

i will meet you the hillshavestis. im in huntington bay so we can meet off deer park ave right by the LIE or something and then meet up with the rest of the crew in nassau/ queens
                              sigpic
                              1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
                              1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Working...
                              X