H2O Ocean City meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H2O Ocean City meet?

Any VW guys heading down to Ocean City for the meet in... September I think?
    My buddy just told me about it yesterday, and I think he and some of his friends are coming down, and since I'll be living in Salisbury, I'll bring the e28 along since it's finally got a little stance to it. Any MD guys that want to go down are welcome to stay at my house, I've got room.
    Christof Goulart
    FCGoulartDesign.

yup, ill be there, sept 25 & 26th. should be a good time.
    cammed, slammed, & female driven

Comment

same here h2o is ridiculously fun last year used 1/2 tank driving down and well over 1/2 cruising the strip

Comment

I might roll up, but I don't own a VW. Either way it'll be good times.
        MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
        Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

yeah. sounds good to me. i'll be in the best western off 55th street.

Comment

best show of the year. or really just a weekend of insanity which makes it fun. Havent decided which car is going down with me, but if i do the dagball, the s4 definitely.
            sigpic
            1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
            1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

I'll be there Thurs-Mon like in '09, likely staying at the SeaHawk on 123rd. Dirt cheap and right on the strip so you can see all the action. Waking up still drunk to a rolling burnout from a VR Turbo and then starting the day off drinking again never gets old.
              1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
              Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

usually saterday the bmw crew has a mini meet at the convention center. lets join the two.

Comment

ill be their and so will kielan I think. Should be a blast

-Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                    ill be their and so will kielan I think. Should be a blast
                    Oh I will be there, I just need to get a ride, but I WILL be there.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
                      Any VW guys heading down to Ocean City for the meet in... September I think?
                      My buddy just told me about it yesterday, and I think he and some of his friends are coming down, and since I'll be living in Salisbury, I'll bring the e28 along since it's finally got a little stance to it. Any MD guys that want to go down are welcome to stay at my house, I've got room.
                      Im working on a stanceworks g2g for sometime saturday. I have the location in mind and will have 525i_feen (Olek) post up details once he's finalized everything!

Originally posted by 2187_20th View Post
                      same here h2o is ridiculously fun last year used 1/2 tank driving down and well over 1/2 cruising the strip
                      haha. definitely am awesome time! Where in jersey you from? We should do a shoot one day for a SW exclusive. (also where were those shots taken of your car by the gwb?)

Originally posted by junternaher View Post
                      yeah. sounds good to me. i'll be in the best western off 55th street.
                      Nice dude. I'll be on 60th at the Meridian.

Originally posted by dfreshx00 View Post
                      usually saterday the bmw crew has a mini meet at the convention center. lets join the two.
                      Yeah we met up last year at the convention center but this time I want an exclusive SW g2g going on. I have the location for saturday already in mind and will finalize details soon.

www.sogoodco.com

Comment

I'll be there also.

Comment

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                          Oh I will be there, I just need to get a ride, but I WILL be there.
                          You better be there! lol. My buddy might go down so if worst comes to it you could ride with him.

-Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                            You better be there! lol. My buddy might go down so if worst comes to it you could ride with him.
                            Worddd. Just keep me in the loop on that haha.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Youll know haha Just come chill with us at college so its know all awkward ya dig?

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X