Strut Insert Options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strut Insert Options?

Currently looking at fabing up my own coilovers for my 2003 mazda protege. Currently im running Tokico HP's with skunk2 500lb springs. In other words its extremely bouncy. Stiff I can take, bouncy just looks retarded going down the road. To those who dont know (im guessing just about all of you, lol) the Protege is a 4 corner Macpherson style suspension. so fabing coil overs shouldn't be to hard to do. My plan is to gut the stock struts and use the housings. Cut the spring perch and weld on a new one or just weld the threads on. Im still deciding on struts, and that's were i need your help. Im looking for some sort of stiffer strut insert that i can drop into these bad boys. Anyone have any options? For me?

heres my baby these are gana go on:

What kinda length is the stock or tokico strut length?
    Originally posted by JC.
    'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Get illumina's, cut off perches and put on GC coils with whatever spring rate you want. Done.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Working...
      X