• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter whip build....

I dont feel like doing it all over...

56k no way.
    chUD..........Asphalt-sux

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

edit that and put it all in quotes. like go to the other site, hit quote, copy and paste it all here!!!

much faster

Comment

Nice, now get back to the gym!

Comment

Holy shit. That's quite the build! Nice work.

Comment

Thanks guys, I should be spraying color this week...Im hitting up the paint shop for some seam sealer to add to the new brackets and trim i needed to put under the windshield for the taco dash.

Sean...I went last night and will go tonight. Lost some weight

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

It goes quick if you stop liftin. After only 2 weeks my shirts all fit again, lol. I'm back to normal now, and gaining quickly

Comment

Holy fuck that's awesome.

Comment

Heh, that's like the anti-stance.

I've got an '87 4Runner I'm gonna SAS this winter.

(I went to a party in Canada, and they wouldn't let me leave until I did a burnout)

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                  It goes quick if you stop liftin. After only 2 weeks my shirts all fit again, lol. I'm back to normal now, and gaining quickly
                  I know i'm down 10 pounds and the shirts that got put away cause they were choking me almost fit again. In about a week i will hit hit hard again.

Originally posted by Achilles View Post
                  Heh, that's like the anti-stance.

I've got an '87 4Runner I'm gonna SAS this winter.

(I went to a party in Canada, and they wouldn't let me leave until I did a burnout)

Stance is still important...low and wide the only thing is you want big tires to get the axles up and the body low.

Thanks guys. Its been a fun project so far and i have had a lot of fun fabbing parts for it. Today i made a shorter clutch pedal to make them line up and fit some new plates and made the gas pedal out of a 2wdtoyota bracket that was cut and modded a 4wd weighted rod new bushings and a pedal from a 02 svt cobra parts car i had. The pedals look nice in the truck...

Comment

damn

Comment

Working...
                    X