Viair 460 compressor
    3" Djm lower control arms with bag cups
    4 1/2" Asco valves up
    4 3/8" Asco valves down
    AVS 7 switch switchbox
    gas tank in the bed
    flush transmission crossmember
    flush gas tank crossmember
    all the work done by Nick Danna a.k.a. Danna Custom Fab.

The truck runs and drives great as is. It is my daily driver. I have the muffler that was on it but it had to be removed to fit the suspension. The muffler needs to be re routed. The truck also needs an alignment so it wont wear out the tires.
    It could also use front shocks and air gauges. The body is in good condition overall. There are a few small scratches and the tail gate has a dent on the inside but you can't really tell it from the outside. I just put a brand new battery on and new tires not long ago. All of these small things that need to be done is the reason I am selling it so cheap. It is in overall great condition and has low miles. With a little work this could be a great show truck.

I am looking for $6,000 OBO I might would trade for something. I would rather have a trade plus some cash but if you have something nice then offer, but it would have to be worth more than what I am asking for my truck. I don't want a mini truck or anything with 2 doors.

Maybe a dumb question but....can she drag? any pics if so?
    3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

sick.. good luck with the sale!

Comment

if you could get it to NY ill take it ! lol

Comment

Ya, I could drag it. It's sold. I have a mercedes 240d now.

Comment

Oh. Damn.
            3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

That price seemed way to good to be true.

Comment

Well, I had been trying to sell it for quite a while, there is only a very small market to sell to, and there were a few small problems that needed to be fixed. But, yes I did sell it pretty damn cheap. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do though.

Comment

Originally posted by Geschlecht View Post
                  Well, I had been trying to sell it for quite a while, there is only a very small market to sell to, and there were a few small problems that needed to be fixed. But, yes I did sell it pretty damn cheap. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do though.
                  I agree. In this market you have to make sacrifices no matter what your selling though. Good luck with the benz though. Looking forward to seeing what you do with that.

Comment

Thanks man. I still am on the fence of whether to fix it and hope it doesn't have many more problems then what I have already discovered, or to buy another car for a dependable daily driver until I get a little more cash flow. It will probably depend on how this e28 I am going to look at is. It has 160,xxx miles or so and looks to be in great condition, so I might pick that up to drive for now.

Comment

Working...
                    X