X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stickers order!

Hi!

I tried to contact via the website but apparently couldnt! so I try it here

Well I orderd a bunch of sticker, like 45$, around 1 month ago (june 15th), didn't receive them yet so I was wondering if everything is all right and if they've been shipped and why it takes so long. I received a message from paypal telling me that my payment was complete sucessfully! the order was shipped to Stoke, in Canada and my full name is Max Lemay!.. Please help to figure out whats happening.... it's like been forever

thanks a lot

Max
    Last edited by maxredskies; 07-10-2010, 08:46 PM.

from Stance Design?
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

yes, from the store on the site

Comment

they were closed for 512 at the end of June, then there was the holiday weekend. Id give it a little longer. The store just re-opened the other day. Im sure youre stuff is on the way
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

okok it could explains lots of things!

Comment

i too ordered bout a week ago, and still nothing yet, and im in texas, sent 2 emails but no response

Comment

From my experience the orders take like a week and a half.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00ty View Post
                From my experience the orders take like a week and a half.
                That's about right. Generally 1-4 days to get the order processed and the stickers cut, then 2-3 business days for first class USPS mail on domestic orders.

Things got busy around the 512 project, but we've been back up and running all summer.

LiLs had some problems with his shipment getting lost, but we're working on it and will be sure he gets his order

Comment

its been shipped sir?

Comment

Working...
                  X