2002 bmw 330ci sport pkg 5spd, $2500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 bmw 330ci sport pkg 5spd, $2500

Looking to sell quick got banged up the other day and id rather sell it whole than part out, but there is money to be made parting this thing out.

Like the post says its a 2002 330ci sport package topaz blue 5spd manual 215k ran and drove perfect before the accident, clutch was tight (recently replaced), motor ran strong, burned/leaked zero oil. idle was perfect no issues with drive train what so ever, I am the 2nd owner of this vehicle, first owner was a medical supply company in NJ so all the service was kept up with. The motor was shut off immediately after the accident, no overheating or anything. Even in its present state motor still runs and revs and idles perfectly. Sport wheels are clean and straight with normal rash, i have a set of 5. I also can get a stack of service records from this car from the last 7 years or so if interested.

It has a clean PA title and you would be the 3rd owner... if you really would like to repair it...

The sport interior is very clean, heated power black leather sport seats 100% functional no rips or tears, passenger side has a 1/2" section where it needs to be restitched but other than that SUPER clean for a car of its age and mileage. HK sound, door cards are clean, all electronics work, only light on the dash before accident was airbag and brake lining, the a/c was ice cold, cruise control and all steering controls worked fine. The car was highway miles from PA-NJ everyday then from Philly to Easton everyday.

The damage: obviously from the pics front bumper and core, driver side strut tower, hood, passenger side fender, lights and grilles.

Any questions call or text me 610 704 8843 or email me at brandon.carrigan at gmail.com make me an offer and ill make it yours bring a trailer tow truck, car is located in Bethlehem pa 18015
    Last edited by Average_Jerk; 07-06-2010, 09:05 AM.

Please post pics here by tomorrow.
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
    X