Where can I buy Hubcentric Spacers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I buy Hubcentric Spacers?

Ive checked on ebay and online and cant find the spot. I need hubcentic 7mm spacers made. Please help

What bolt pattern? Centerbore? How thick is the hub stick out on the car? That's all relevant information.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
    Originally posted by Jedidiah
    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

at only 7mm chances are they wont extend pass the hub and therefore cannot be hub-centric. So yea... what he said^^

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

you dont need hubcentric spacers
        learn to tighten your lugs correctly
        Disclaimer:
        I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
          What bolt pattern? Centerbore? How thick is the hub stick out on the car? That's all relevant information.
          Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
          at only 7mm chances are they wont extend pass the hub and therefore cannot be hub-centric. So yea... what he said^^
          Yes and Yes.

I have custom 8mm thick spacers. PM me if interested
          Last edited by HEcreated487; 06-18-2010, 05:22 PM.
          "I know I'm not Stance|Works material. I'm just a fan. " - Stretchd8

"Jesus must love me " - FittedDownLow

Comment

I need for my friends GS bore to on to a wheel 74.1. I need for my BMW 72.56 to 74.1 5mm for the rear.

Comment

HE it doesnt let me PM you. I need 7-8mm for a gs430 2007 to go on a 74.1 wheel. And I need 5mm 72.56 for the rear of my BMW. PM me if you can help out HEcreated

Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X