FS: 1987 Jetta GL. CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1987 Jetta GL. CT

I completely understand if anyone is turned away by my low post count, although I hope most of you aren't as immature as the VWVortex members. I don't want my little time here to affect a sale. Thanks!

117xxx On the odometer.

Recently replaced; water pump, radiator, speedo cable, rear drums were rebuilt with new wheel cylinders and fresh parts.

The exhaust (TT to a dynamax) and raceland coilovers have roughly 5000 miles on them. The tires have about the same.

What it needs: Ebrake cables, a tune up, and a repainted hood if the rusted look isn't your thing. There's a good sized dent in the rear slam panel underneath the trunk. It's more of an eyesore than anything, the trunk doesn't leak. And the drivers floor of carpet was cut out bu the PO. It's been covered with a floormat since I've owned the car. The windshield has a crack in it. It's located RIGHT behind the mirror so it isn't completely visible while driving. And it needs a drivers side door handle, which will be included in the sale.

Along with the sale I will be including, a BNIB Sachs clutch kit, a set of 'Tarantulas' with Okay snow tires on them, a pre-drilled eyebrow spoiler, and a Mk1 large duckbill spoiler.

1200$ FIRM. I'll meet within a reasonable distance, but would prefer to keep the mileage low. My cell number is 203 482 1615. It's MUCH easier to contact me there.

Ahh, also.. The car has been raised about the tires for ease of driving. I can adjust to the buyers liking.

Comment

Working...
    X