My slow Widebody B6 Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My slow Widebody B6 Build

sup, im sure some of you guys remember my BMW. well had to get out of payments and my pops help me pay off this 2004 audi A4 B6 1.8T. immediately, i started cuttin it up

my E46 for reference

and on to the workshop, aka my carport in my backyard

started with this

quick headlight mod

on to the good shit

need to cut a little higher up on the rear fender

im hoping to get my friends welder and finish upm the fenders within the next 2 weeks.

until then, decided to start on the wire tuck

before(motor had a thrown rod)

after (battery will be moved to trunk, ABS and coolant res moved to battery area,engine harness routed under old battery location under the firewall power steering res tucked, custom AC lines will be made and ran along the frame rail.

thats all i really got right now. i need to finish the fenders before school starts back up.

i would post a photoshop of my frot setup, but there are too many lurkers who prolly got more money than i do )

ill update as much as i can

1 thing i wanna make clear, i didnt wanna go too wide. i like the lines of this car. but rocking some stanced wheels with fat ass lips is too tempting.
    already have DPE as a sponsor. currently talking to: JLine, Work, and forgeline about wheels as well.
    Last edited by BreakMyWallet; 08-07-2009, 07:04 PM.

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Ill bet your dads' not happy about you cutting up a car he helped pay for

Comment

Wowsers...
      Eatin' Babies

Comment

holy hell, sweet ass fender job, can't wait for more updates
        '89 civic hatch 15x8 sportmaxx 501 +15 offset stolen and recovered without my wheels SOLD
        '93 civic sedan tbd
        '92 civic sedan cheviot reverse mesh

Comment

Poor car.. You cutting it
          Updates!!

Comment

Originally posted by 6erWebb View Post
            Ill bet your dads' not happy about you cutting up a car he helped pay for

he doesnt care. he knows its my hobby. my dad is a super nice guy.

thanks everyone! like i said, ill update this as much as i can. got a little done today. removed the AC lines/condenser as well as re route the ABS harness to its new location. later tonight i will probably buy the ABS lines and a bubble flare tool so i can finish up the ABS relocate.

after i finish the ABS, ill weld the holes shut that wont be used and paint the engine bay. not sure on a color yet. im sure i can come up with something. the car is going to be painted a porsche color

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

btw. there is oing to be a lot of "deleted" vacuum lines such as secondary air pump and stuff as well. once i gather up some money for a BT i can get rid of the air box and run no maf. that will definitely clean up a lot of space. hopefully run a top mount turbo

Widebody B6 build

Comment

Wow dude, that's intense. I'd love to learn how to do custom alterations like that.

Comment

Dude your crazy! Whats the point of moving everything in the engine bay around?

Comment

Originally posted by JSanders View Post
                    Dude your crazy! Whats the point of moving everything in the engine bay around?
                    Shaved engine bays are WAY cleaner.

Lookin forward to seein more of this!

Comment

word. i want everything shaved all nice and tidy.

here is A4rob's tuck. hes been helpin me out with some info for mine

Widebody B6 build

Comment

good luck! looks like your off to a good start a know what your doing haha

Comment

Originally posted by BreakMyWallet View Post

Cool, My first thought was more room for a bigger turbo .

Thats awesome how he molded and painted the license plate in the engine bay.

Comment

Great Scott!! this is gonna be sweet

Comment

Originally posted by BreakMyWallet View Post

Wowza... that's sick!!

Comment

Working...
                              X