FS: ATL MkV GTI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: ATL MkV GTI

So I've decided to sell my GTI. I have loved this car for two years, and still continue to. However, I am going to begin work in downtown Atlanta soon and need a practical car to get down there. Some people say raise my car, however I am too attached to the way the car currently is and don't think that I could drive it stock again. So here it is.

Car:
    -30k Miles
    -Autobahn Packageac
    -Votex Kit

Mods:
    -B&G RS2 Coilovers
    -A&L Performance Downpipe (Earlier version, the good one)
    -Magnaflow Catback
    -APR Stg 2 tuning
    -OSIR shift knob w/ suede boot
    -Smoked Tails by Shifty's Spraywerkz
    -Pioneer AVIC-D3 with Sirius Radio

KBB is $18,500, and I am listing it at that amount with all of the modifications, $18,500 without the RS's (You bring steelies), or $19,500 with the RS's.

So, here's the deal. The car currently doesn't have a front bumper as the clips got broken and I removed it to fix them. I think it's a really easy fix, however I simply don't have the time/patience to deal with it anymore. The votex lip on the bumper is also extremely mangled, so unless you are very good at plastic repairs it would likely need a new lip ($455 painted and shipped from Bud on here). Also, for complete transparency there are minor scratches on the interior plastic panels, and the shift boot surround and ash tray/surround were rattle canned and have minor orange peel. Anyways, on to the pics, if you are interested and would like more please PM me, or text me at (five.one.three) 720-0399 as I'm not on here as much anymore.

Last edited by cardoza; 05-31-2010, 11:23 PM.

Bump, looking for trades plus cash (on your end, need to get a cheaper car)

Comment

trade plaid seats + $$$.

or we could just trade cars. but I get to put my grill on.

Comment

Working...
      X