Looking for wheel advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for wheel advice.

Hey, I just recently bought a '95 M3 and have already started looking at changing up my wheels. Im looking at a set now that are 17/8.5/9.5 et56. If I am correct adding spacers will bring the offsets down? (20mm spacer will make the final et36?) At this point im looking to run a little more meat on the tires as the roads around here are somewhat bad and im only on H&R/Bilstein setup.

Will I need any fender work?
    What size spacer would you recommend?

Any info would be much appreciated.
    Thanks.

oh hey your from kansas my friend is going to ku next year and was telling me how terrible the roads are around there haha.

Anyways most guys on this board run low offsets and small tires because its awesome. But if you are looking for the meat they you dont want so low offsets. I would say at least 20mm up front, Im not sure how much of an issue it is to clear the suspension because I have only dealt with my own coilovers. In the back you might be looking at more of a 15 or 18 im not sure. Some of the other guys on here might have more experience. I doubt you are going to be looking at any fender work if the fitment is right.

If your going to be in wichita anytime soon for any reason and want some help let me know. I might be going up to ku in a few weeks anyways because a lot of my friends are going there but I go to school out east and dont start till september.

Comment

Best advice I can give is...buy these: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=619

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

^^^ Agreed, although you'd have to do a little work to your fenders, hes still running quite a bit of meat on those. Not to mention they look very very good.

Comment

Thanks for the replys guys. I would absolutely love to buy those wheels but $1600 compared to my $200 craigslist find is just not reasonable right now hahahah.

Frey, I doubt I will be near wichita anytime soon as I do a lot of traveling now a days for work. I do live in Lawrence though so send me a PM or something if your ever up here and we could meet up and party.

Comment

Working...
          X