shirt size after shrinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shirt size after shrinking?

i would like to buy a few of the stanceworks shirts, but im worried about shrinkage.

the sizing chart they show has the perfect size for one of them, but that is after shrinking. i usually stretch my shirts when wet to try and prevent the shrink effect. any input is helpful.

im about 5,11 130 lbs so a small is usually the right size, and mediums are usually too wide. any guys my size that can chime in on how the mediums feel? or the small? how much did they shrink?
    -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
    -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
    MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
    Got Drop??

we all worry about shrinkage

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

I'm the one who handles all of the StanceWorks shirts so I have a fair bit of experience with them.

Despite being pre-shrunk and being careful with washing/drying, they still tend to shrink a bit after the very first wash. I have never tried the stretch method that you've mentioned. I wish I had an actual measurement, but it depends on the shirt and fabric. This latest round of shirts (Spring 2015) has shown less shrinkage than past seasons, but they do still shrink a bit.

Now, our shirts are longer in the torso than usual shirts so they are much less "blocky" or wide than the shirts you generally encounter.

I have a friend who is around your height and just a slight bit heavier and he generally wears a Small in our shirts. A Medium fits him as well, but it's a "baggier" look. I'm 5'11.5", but quite a bit heavier than you (175) and I wear Mediums for a slim fit.

If you like a slimmer fit, I'd probably stick with the Small size, personally. I'll let others chime in, but that's my experience with the tees.

Comment

thanks man. think ill just get a small and see what happens before i get any others. wish there was someone close that happens to have one lol

actually, do you have a picture of your friend with a medium?
        -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
        Got Drop??

Comment

i wish the store would say when something is sold out before you fill up a cart and go to checkout. shirts finally go on sale and i cant even get one. smf
          Got Drop??

Comment

we all worry about shrinkage

Comment

Working...
            X