Northeast Caravan to the 512 Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northeast Caravan to the 512 Project

Alright, this will be the official Northeast Caravan Thread to the 512 Project

Please let you're friends know about this event and especially anyone you know that rolls HARD because this is IT! We really want the Northeast to make a serious appearance and to represent. Stephen from WagenWerks and AWOL will be rolling with us and shooting the whole way! Check them out. The coverage will be as legit as it gets. If there's is any meet, show, event, anything that you should attend, this is it.

I'm posting this in both this section and the New England section but I'll update both. I know people are coming from all over the place so please post up where you're coming from. Both meeting points and times are TBA right now, so please make suggestions and help get the ball rolling.

I'll be posting this on multiple forums and I encourage everyone else to do the same. If you know people that love fitment like the rest of us, get them to come especially! This is our chance to put the NE on the map! Please check out THIS thread and make sure you register. Another thing, a lot of people forget to check the regional section so I'll be contacting as many people as I can from the NE but I encourage everyone else to do the same and spread the word.

1. Ollie
    2. Hinrichs
    3. VR6DUBNY
    4. Eurobeem?
    5. StunnrStatus?
    6. Charlie?
    7. Prodigee?

I know it's a long drive but let's make it happen. I think Ben said it best:
    Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
    I promise, the road trip will be half the fun. There is nothing like A) rolling deep with slammed cars and B) getting to know people who are in the same scene as you. This is how the scene grows is through people all over getting to put names to faces.

Frankly, this is what I'm most excited about in this event. People getting to meet people from other parts of the country that they wouldn't be able to else wise. That will be the defining element that makes this event different from the rest.

-Ollie

IG: @_olliee

Im still up in the air for the event. Depends on what time caravan leaves and what time everyone plans on coming home. I have a flight to catch June 30 in the morning so I would need to be back by then.

The following could possibly work:

Leave June 23.

Roll out from the event June27 this way I can be back by the 30th.

www.sogoodco.com

Comment

-Brandon-

Comment

Originally posted by eurobeem View Post
        Im still up in the air for the event. Depends on what time caravan leaves and what time everyone plans on coming home. I have a flight to catch June 30 in the morning so I would need to be back by then.

The following could possibly work:

Leave June 23.

Roll out from the event June27 this way I can be back by the 30th.
        these are the exact dates I was thinking.

Comment

Do it.

We have to rep the East coast hard!
          -Brandon-

Comment

good stuff! i would love to see your cars in person!

p.s. no need to put the north east on the map, they made the map lol
            AJ

Comment

Exactly I start work the 30th so this works out perfectly.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

how much is this trip gonna cost with gas/hotel and reg fees approx. i might go depending on the cost, im from lower ny
                sigpic
                stanced dc5

Comment

anyone fromt he hudson valley region going?
                  sigpic
                  stanced dc5

Comment

Still thinking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by dc5tunerx View Post
                      how much is this trip gonna cost with gas/hotel and reg fees approx. i might go depending on the cost, im from lower ny
                      Heres what I came up with
                      $30 for the event
                      $90/night for the hotel at the event
                      1,574 miles from York Pa to the event @ 25mpg and $3/gallon one way $188 (x2=$376)
                      $90/night for hotel along the way (x2=$180)
                      Grand total is $766

Someone correct me if im wrong...

And thats not including "fun" budget for food, drinks, other goodies.

-Dan

Comment

you could sleep in your car, and bring someone to split costs.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad e46 View Post
                          you could sleep in your car, and bring someone to split costs.
                          Good idea, that would cut it down to $383 for the whole trip, without sleeping in your car

-Dan

Comment

that might be possible. ill have to try and find a friend who wants to go
                            sigpic
                            stanced dc5

Comment

If there is a trip you "splurge" for, I promise it's this one. "Where there is a will......"

Comment

Working...
                              X