Southeast Caravan To Project 512!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southeast Caravan To Project 512!!!

Alright so I figured I would start a caravan list for the southeast.

I wanted to do this as soon as possible so we had plenty of time to discuss where to meet, when to leave. meeting up with other caravans, etc, etc.

Where to meet..
    Where is a good place to meet that has a large parking lot for convienience, close to the highway, etc

When to meet...
    When should we all meet up... I know from my apt in Wilmington, NC, it's a 20+ hr drive, Sooooo.... yeah...

1. RedE46Bimmer (NC)
    2. theseeker411(ATL)
    3. Dingo(possibly?)(ATL)
    4. csmith(possibly?)(somewhere in GA)

I will be updating this as much as possible when new info comes up/more people join.

Also take it upon yourselves to notify people you know that are near you and on here or people you know that are in the Southeast via PM or something, because I know the regional boards don't get a lot of traffic.

Thanks

Brandon
    Last edited by RedE46Bimmer; 06-05-2010, 10:51 PM.
    -Brandon-

Sadface. I can haz teh wantz to goezzzz!!!! But I can haz no goezzzz

04' 350z
    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
    That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

I'm going for sure. If you guys swing by TN or GA let me know and I'll try to get a group of guys to come up with us.
      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

I'll probably be going depending on how close to FL you guys are meeting up at. BTW, is this the official SE caravan? I know there was a discussion about four different caravans in the 512 thread, I think lol.
        Instagram: danimal._
        Mercedes Build Thread
        Falcon Build Thread

Comment

Screen shot of what my route would be like

(first attempt at a screen shot fail)

But we're definately coming through Georgia haha. where are you at in GA?

Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
          Gayface. I can haz teh wantz to goezzzz!!!! But I can haz no goezzzz
          Oh really?

You suck Sean lol
          Last edited by RedE46Bimmer; 05-25-2010, 09:59 PM.
          -Brandon-

Comment

Originally posted by HWY HNTR View Post
            I'll probably be going depending on how close to FL you guys are meeting up at. BTW, is this the official SE caravan? I know there was a discussion about four different caravans in the 512 thread, I think lol.
            Yeah there are a few others I saw, but mu ultimate goal is to get everyone's caravan to meet up into one big one. and arrive in a huge group. So I wanted to also keep note of everyones states that way the northerners coming down can meet up with us and we can pick out a route according to where everyone elses groups can meet up with the convoy.
            -Brandon-

Comment

Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
              Yeah there are a few others I saw, but mu ultimate goal is to get everyone's caravan to meet up into one big one. and arrive in a huge group. So I wanted to also keep note of everyones states that way the northerners coming down can meet up with us and we can pick out a route according to where everyone elses groups can meet up with the convoy.
              true, I can't really tell by your screen shot because it's kinda small, but I would say when your route levels out on the South of the country that maybe the people from FL can meet up with the rest of you guys.
              Instagram: danimal._
              Mercedes Build Thread
              Falcon Build Thread

Comment

Dude I live right outside Atlanta, so meeting up with you won't be a problem. I just looked up that same route, and Google says it'll be about 16 hours from Atlanta to Austin. Maybe we could meet in Atlanta Thursday morning?
                Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

Originally posted by HWY HNTR View Post
                  true, I can't really tell by your screen shot because it's kinda small, but I would say when your route levels out on the South of the country that maybe the people from FL can meet up with the rest of you guys.
                  Yeah that screen shot sucks, lemme try again...

Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                  Dude I live right outside Atlanta, so meeting up with you won't be a problem. I just looked up that same route, and Google says it'll be about 16 hours from Atlanta to Austin. Maybe we could meet in Atlanta Thursday morning?
                  That would be sweet. I know there is probably gonna be a lot of people rolling out of the ATL. I reckon we would stop like half way or something? we should try and find a uber cheap motel or something...?
                  -Brandon-

Comment

Tried again...this one is friggin huge haha

-Brandon-

Comment

looks like that route will take you right through where I live. I may have to jump on board.

Comment

Originally posted by the dingo View Post
                        looks like that route will take you right through where I live. I am definately jumping on board.
                        Fixed...
                        -Brandon-

Comment

15 hour drive is intense. Wish I had the money right now to go out there.
                          INSTRAGRAM @jbootyyy @superstarcustoms

Comment

15 hrs isn't too bad if you split it to 2 days. I say we make New Orleans our halfway stopping point.
                            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

fuck i want to go to this. i might actually make it but i have to let you guys know. and i would rather make the trip in one day.

Comment

Working...
                              X