almost awesome bbs wheels...but no

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• almost awesome bbs wheels...but no

So I got really excited when I saw these wheels up on craigslist. Mostly becuase I live in Kansas where its all mustangs and there are no good wheels for sale locally. They I noticed the size on them

15x7 not sure on offsets yet and 5 lug
    too small to be legit on any car really.

for all i know they arent even bbs, thats just what the add says and all I can see is the picture. I will go check them out tomorrow.

Regardless they are cheap. I think I might pick them up and do something cool with them, just not on the car. Maybe a nice table in my dorm room haha. Although I was thinking I could put small tires on them and set my car on the floor

I am jealous of all you guys that have sick wheels for sale locally.

No cool wheels for sale here either. They are all chrome 28"s etc.
    Originally posted by da3bous
    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

They are BBS Mahle, I have some in 16x7 ET23 that I am going to refinish when I get around to it.

[

Comment

Yeah, BBS Mahle. And they would look legit on a Mk1 Rabbit.

Comment

picked them up for 130 today. the guy didnt know the bolt pattern so they might not even fit my car. still nice for cheap though. also they are et 23, and i have 10 mm front spacers and 12.5 rear. so if i made them into winter wheels they wouldnt be that bad.

Comment

Small wheels can be pulled off if they fit over your brakes, you just need to be ready to play with your suspension settings.

And I personally think the MB looks hot on the BBS, almost like it better than the AMG's you normally rock.

Comment

I think they will make for pretty nice winter wheels. better than the stock sport wheels from my car. Im giving those to a friend and he is buying me tires so its not a bad deal.

I dont think they are going to look as good on my car as they do on badwayz though.

Comment

Originally posted by frey328is View Post
                picked them up for 130 today. the guy didnt know the bolt pattern so they might not even fit my car. still nice for cheap though. also they are et 23, and i have 10 mm front spacers and 12.5 rear. so if i made them into winter wheels they wouldnt be that bad.
                Have you figured out the bolt pattern yet?

Originally posted by Rtistik View Post

And I personally think the MB looks hot on the BBS, almost like it better than the AMG's you normally rock.
                Really, better than these?

Originally posted by frey328is View Post

I dont think they are going to look as good on my car as they do on badwayz though.
                Dont sell yourself short.
                [

Comment

I'm gonna say AMGs ftw, lol

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

Working...
                  X