FS: Status Ring racing seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Status Ring racing seats

I'll entertain all offers, I am the second owner, didn't have them in the car for very long, looking to pass them onto someone who is really looking to have some racing buckets who maybe auto-x's or tracks or someone who just wants some sick looking seats.

They have a little wear where the factory seat belts rubbed on the shoulder/thigh bolsters and where the driver would "slide" over the thigh bolster to get into and out of the car. I do not have pics showing this, but can get some (interning in boston, seats back home in bedroom in nj...). I've got the mounting brackets, all hardware and can get pics so next owner will know exactly what bolt goes where.

Seats retail for easily 900+, they've got the optional memory foam padding too. I've taken it on 2hr+ trips with no problem.

Willing to ship on buyers behalf.

Also willing to part with the door panels if someone with an E46 sedan with black door panels is willing to trade.

I would rate the condition of the seats 9/10 condition wise. The seat backs are a little scuffed from the previous owner, but I never cared, I can get pics of the backs too if anyone requests (serious requests only cause ive gotta ask the parentals to take pics and thats no fun lol). I could probably buff the back to an almost new condition too.

Last edited by Gottalovethexi; 07-28-2009, 10:49 PM.
    Ryan | flickr

^_^
    Ryan | flickr

Comment

bump

why the fack are you so far away.
      -Brandon
      E46 No More..
      Her Concise History:
      http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

^ Same. I need some seats for my car. (assuming theyd even fit an e30.. im sure i could make it work)

Flickr

Comment

Can you find out what shipping would be to 93060?

Flickr

Comment

Very nice seats

Comment

Holy fuck I love those seats.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw View Post
                why the fack are you so far away.
                Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                Can you find out what shipping would be to 93060?
                lol @ brandon

and it'd only be around $50 (if i did the quote thing right) if I ship via greyhound to Oxnard (that's near santa paula right? i don't know ca)
                Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                Very nice seats
                Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                Holy fuck I love those seats.
                Thanks guys, they did look awesome in my car with the matching door panels
                Ryan | flickr

Comment

Trade the pair for a set of BBS LM098? I was actually going to get these through a guy I know sponsored by Status, but just throwing this out there to see if you might like to trade. Also curious to what price you're looking to get for a outright sale so PM me.

Comment

sorry, not interested in the lm's, i would be if they were wider tho :/ (found the thread on bf.c)

pm sent..!
                    Ryan | flickr

Comment

Why are you selling??? Those look so dope with your interior.
                      MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Yeah, oxnard is the closest greyhound

Thats not bad actually. Hmm

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                          Why are you selling??? Those look so dope with your interior.
                          I'm looking for some reclinable red ancantara seats now, these were what i originally thought were my dream seats, but im not digging the single shell as much as I thought I would (being able to change positions and stuff). These seats are definitely race/track oriented cause I could take turns like a beast with my kw's and summer tires.
                          Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                          Yeah, oxnard is the closest greyhound

Thats not bad actually. Hmm
                          word, well..you still don't know my "reserve price"
                          Ryan | flickr

Comment

<3
                            Chris-

Comment

Originally posted by Gottalovethexi View Post
                              I'm looking for some reclinable red ancantara seats now, these were what i originally thought were my dream seats, but im not digging the single shell as much as I thought I would (being able to change positions and stuff). These seats are definitely race/track oriented cause I could take turns like a beast with my kw's and summer tires.

word, well..you still don't know my "reserve price"
                              Ah word. Get the reclinable Status seats then
                              MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Working...
                              X