koni coilover help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• koni coilover help!

so i just found out my front passenger struts are leaking. im not the original purchaser of these nor do i have the original receipt. what should i do?

call and tell em that u lost the recipt.. hahahhaha

PASSENGER CAR, LIGHT TRUCK, MOTORHOME & MOTORCYCLE

KONI Inc. warrants all new KONI shock absorbers (purchased after 5/1/80) and suspension kits (purchased after 1995) to the original retail purchaser against defects in material and workmanship, excluding mounting rubbers, washers and bushings, when used under normal operating conditions for as long as such purchaser owns the vehicle on which the KONI shock absorbers were originally installed. This warranty does not apply to, and KONI makes no warranty for, shock absorbers and suspension kits that have been modified or installed;

Improperly;

• As original equipment on any vehicle except Ford Mustang SVO;

• On any vehicle that has been modified for a use other than or in addition to its originally intended use;

• For an application that is not specified in the KONI literature;

• On any vehicle that has been used off-road, for racing or for any other driving competition.
    Gear List:
    Eos 7D
    EF-S 10 -22

www.Flickr.com/photos/koreychang

Comment

they want $325-350 per strut and he said thats already 1/2 off (warrenty price) on coilover strut. there as to be a cheap way.

Comment

bump because i'm in the exact same situation

Comment

just buy some new shocks. the cost to get them resealed is the cost of new struts.

Comment

Working...
          X