know absolutely nothing need some serious help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• know absolutely nothing need some serious help

Hey everybody my name is george. I am going to portland from seattle this weekend to tow my dads 1994 audi a4 cabriolet. this is gonna be officially my first car and I wanna make it look awesome. the problem is I dont know much about what modifications I can do. What i do know is I want to get coilovers so i can have a nice drop and i want a nice amount of poke on the wheels. I dont know where to look for wheels or tires or coil overs. If anyone has any suggestions as to what i should do to the car please let me know im open to anything I just want a really cool car.

look around at other cars.

A forum community dedicated to all Volkswagen owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, builds, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, new releases, and more!

you shouldn't care what other people think, look at what the options are and decide what you like
    1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
    Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

thanks i will post some pics soon once i tow it up to my place in seattle. but i would like to have wide wheels and tires i just dont know how i would go about doing that. and i created a post so i could hear some suggestions from people that know more about these things than i do so i could look into them and consider all my options.

anyone know of any good sites to look for coil overs body kits wheel adapters etc?

Comment

Just cut the springs, and then get some OEM Mercedes or Audi wheels (both 5x112 and can fit your car) that are 8 inches or wider, then pick out tires later.

But do wax and wash it. Go get it and take some pictures!

Originally posted by checkmate2006
        SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

Working...
        X