Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E30 Ground Control Coilovers (Brand New)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E30 Ground Control Coilovers (Brand New)

Its a long story, but i have to put my e30 build on hold for a little while. So there is no need for me to keep the coilovers that i bought. these are BRAND NEW. $1300 firm plus shipping. if youre local i can deliver them to you. anyways, here are the pics and specs...

2 Ground Control / Koni single adjustable strut inserts,bolted into existing housings.

Koni Single Adjustable Front Strut - Custom Valved strut inserts areexternally adjustable from underneath the hood. This strut is prepared for coil over use, and eliminatesmachining of critical suspension components.

Ground Control Threaded Sleeves - This system is designed to eliminate stress risers caused by machining notches into the strut housing. Unlike other companies that claim superiority by cutting threads into a critical component of the suspension, Ground Control uses engineering common sense to maximize the strength of the suspension.

Ground Control Adjustable Spring Perch - A unique design, that uses an allen head bolt to clamp the single threaded perch into the correct position. No secondary pieces are needed to "jam" the threaded perch into position. This method of clamping onto the threads also prevents sand, grit, and water from getting into the threads, which is a common problem with jam nuts.

2 Koni single adjustable rear shocks

Ground Control / Koni Single Adjustable Rear Shocks - Preadjusted by Ground Control to match your rear spring rates using our shock dyno. The GC custom valved version of this kit is the ";top-adjust"; version, which adjusts from inside the trunk or under the hood with no tools needed.

1 Pair front Camber Plates.

Ground Control Racing Camber / Caster Plates - More camber adjustment than stock, caster adjustment, aircraft bearings, engraved with calibrated degrees, with stainless steel reinforcement. Every component is anodized or plated, including fasteners. Adds extra travel to avoid excessive bottoming out, this is a very well engineered product. The stainless steel reinforcement prevents electrolysis between the steel fender and the aluminum camber plate.
    Camber and caster are separately adjustable by sliding the mounts, without removing any components from the car. The priority of this design is to allow fast, repeatable alignment changes at the track.
    The Ground Control camber plates feature two sets of bearings, a proprietary bearing, made to our specs by Aurora in the USA, which allows for articulation of the shock shaft. This spherical bearing is very understressed, as the Ground Control design does NOT support the weight of the car on the spherical bearing. Instead, the weight of the car is supported by a completely separate articulating needle bearing, which is also manufactured for Ground Control in the USA.

4 Ground Control springs, made by Eibach (limited selection to match )

Eibach Springs - Eibach springs are made on German machines both in the USA and in Germany, however all Eibach springs have a lifetime guarantee against sagging, rate change, or any manufacturing or material failure. Lifetime guarantee. Compare!

4 Ground Control bump stops (made in Germany)

Ground Control Bump Stops - We do not just ask you to reuse your stock bump. The stock bump stop is designed for stock suspension we provide a bump stop designed to work with our suspension. These are soft foam, same quality as OE BMW parts, but made to our specs in Germany.

2 Rear ride height adjusters.

Ground Control Rear Ride Height Adjustment Kit - Billet aluminum threaded adjusters pressonto the top of the rear control arm.

1 Pair rear upper shock mounts (urethane)

Last edited by Average_Jerk; 07-08-2010, 04:24 PM.
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

A little bump action

Comment

did u ever sell these?
      90 E30 325is
      KW coils / BBs Rm

Comment

nah, still sitting on them

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          nah, still sitting on them
          interested in parting with the camber plates?
          90 E30 325is
          KW coils / BBs Rm

Comment

Or the rear strut mounts

Comment

id rather not part the set out. if i dont end up selling the whole thing, im still going to be using them. just might not be til next year

Comment

If you decide to part out, how much for the rest? (No Camber plates or rear strut mounts)
                What are the spring rates?

Comment

Price drop bump. $1300

Comment

Spring specs?
                    Part out if there are buyers for each part?

Comment

Originally posted by e30serg View Post
                      Spring specs?
                      Part out if there are buyers for each part?
                      475/675

i'll only consider a part out if everything sells.

Comment

Interested in the whole kit. Check your PMs.

Comment

Seeing this is an old thread I am assuming these are sold. If not, let me know.

Mike
                          www.europeanag.com - Founder
                          www.camberwears.com - Co-Owner

Comment

haha yea, sold a while ago

Comment

Working...
                            X