88 535is in Los Angeles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 88 535is in Los Angeles

Its not mine, but I thought I would post it because I've never seen black/red interior on a e28.

Doesnt seem like a bad deal

Comment

I didn't think so. The interior looks pretty clean from the pics.

Comment

That car is well on it's way to being a decent one. I think the buy-it-now price might be a little high, but it does have a Euro valance, so that's pretty cool. Find a set of bumpers or go without. The interior doesn't look horrible, but we can't see the driver's outer bolster, and I doubt it's nice given the tear in the inboard side of the seat. Still, it's my second favorite color-combo and has a lot of potential.

Comment

Damn that is siiick
          -Brandon
          E46 No More..
          Her Concise History:
          http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

I love that color combo

my god
            Chris-

Comment

that looks pretty clean. paint looks good too.

Comment

I want it

Comment

i did check that car out when it was for sale(i think it still is,seller relisted the car 3-4 times already)and it looks better in the pics,the car is kinda hacked up in the rear(some sort of a bumper hack job,not a euro bumper),there is a clutch pedal problem(fallen off,broken weld),probably was in a light collision front and rear(thats why the bumpers are missing).Definatelly not worth the asking price,imo not worth more than $700 with all the problems the car has...

Comment

Humm...wonder if that acution went through. Would be a cool project. My dad has a 533i with a full BBS kit that im sure he would let me have.

Comment

Working...
                    X