Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Rare SSR EX-C Fin Wheels 4x114.3 17x7 +38 Complete with Caps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Rare SSR EX-C Fin Wheels 4x114.3 17x7 +38 Complete with Caps!

I have for sale a set of extremely rare, vintage SSR EX-C Fin wheels in gold face with polished stepped lip. These wheels are genuine multipiece, size 17x7 (+38 offset) with a 4x114.3 lug pattern. Also included are a complete set of collars, plates, and tall caps (caps are coded #335; sorry, I don't have the locking magnet keys), along with 4 original valvestems and 2 valvestem caps.

The wheels were made in Japan and have an original manufacture date of 5/1/1988. They are straight with no bends and were never rebarreled or refinished. While they aren't mint, overall, they are in good condition for 25-year-old wheels with only minor scratches on the lips and some paint/chrome pitting on the faces and caps.

SSR EX-C Fins themselves are fairly rare to find nowadays (especially in good condition), and this set in particular is unique with its larger 15.5" face, stepped lip, and 17" sizing. There are estimated to be maybe 3-4 sets in the US with similar specifications. For those of you interested in rebuilding/widening, these faces should fit on 17" formula mesh or 16" full reverse mesh barrels.

My asking price for the wheels is $SOLD. Local pickup in/near Jersey City is preferred, but I am willing to ship at buyer's expense (will probably cost ~$160 depending on location).

I'll also consider trades (with cash to make up the difference on either end) for other wheels 4x114, 4x100, 5x100, or 5x114.

I know I'm a newcomer here, but I've been on other forums for a long time using the same screen name (ie, zilvia, ImportFanatix, Nasioc, ClubLexus, Ebay).P

Please let me know if you have any questions or serious offers. I'm not on the forums as often these days, so you may get a faster response by emailing me at sngroove at hotmail dot com. Thanks!

Last edited by sngx83; 10-31-2014, 12:26 PM. Reason: sold
Working...
X