X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 BMW E46 328ci Arctic Silver $8400/OBO

2000 BMW E46 328ci Arctic Silver / Black

SOLD!!!!!!!

Up for sale is my E46 that I have owned for 3 years. I purchased it from a member on both Bimmerforums and E46fanatics. It currently has 106k miles, but I do drive it once in a while, so expect mileage to go up until car is sold. This car has not been driven in the winter under my ownership, and has been garaged in the winter from November to March. While the car is not perfect, it is very clean and a great looking car.

Body / Interior
    E46 M3 OEM Front Bumper, E46 OEM Rear Bumper, OEM E46 M3 exhaust (*spare tire well modified to fit the exhaust). OEM Black E46 M3 Seats, OEM M3 floormats

Suspension:
    Bilstein Sport Struts (15k miles ago) on Tein S-tech springs. Recent front control arms w/ polyurethane inserts.

Lighting / Electronics:
    MyCarr angel eyes (look great!)
    Ipod dice link (charges, and plays Ipod)
    3000k HID fogs (need to be rewired)

Wheels / Tires / Brakes
    BMW Style 45 16inch wheels with Yokohama A/S tires
    Brakes (rotors / pads) were replaced 10k miles ago with OEM equipment.

Maintenance:
    Fuel Pump was replaced due to an misdiagnosed problem, there was a short in the electrical system and a mechanic mistakenly replaced the fuel pump. The electrical issue has since been fixed by Bill at Bimmerclinic in Elizabeth NJ.

As previously mentioned, front control arms and polyurethane bushing inserrts were replaced recently.

Full tuneup including valve cover gaskets.

Recent brakes and struts.

Oil changes with Mobil 1 full synthetic oil every 5k miles. OEM oil filters always used.

New OEM BMW battery ($240!) replaced 5/2010.

BRAND NEW OEM CLUTCH RECENTLY INSTALLED6/11/10

Issues and noteworthy problems

The car has a few cosmetic dings, and scrapes - due to the car being so low - the front bumper has a couple small scrapes and cracks, I have attached a picture of the damage.

The car was in involved in an accident by the 2nd or 3rd owner. It has a CLEAN title, with NO SALVAGE HISTORY. The damage was repaired and the car drives straight with no issues. I do not have details or pictures about the accident.

CEL is on. I have not got a chance to run the codes. Car drives fine.

I have the NJ Title in hand ready for the new owner.

I am aware of all the issues and have priced this car at $8000 / OBO , SERIOUS BUYERS feel free to call or text me at 973 704 1064 . If you have any requests for additional pictures, please let me know.

Last edited by Chileno34; 11-21-2010, 12:32 AM.

New clutch

Hey guys I just got new clutch installed in car....just to keep you posted

Comment

Originally posted by Chileno34 View Post
      Hey guys I just got new clutch installed in car....just to keep you posted
      Chris, edit your original thread and remove the line about the car needing a clutch!

Bump for a friend - these pictures were taken at my house. This car is a real head turner, just add wheels and instant-stance!
      2006 Ferrari 996 F430, 2006 Porsche Cayenne TT

Comment

are you interested in another car by chance? i have a stanced Vdub with low miles on very nice wheels.. 2004 only 64k miles no mechanical problems and clean. im trying to get into a e36/46 bimmer now. let me know if your interested

Comment

No thanks, I'm trying to get into an E36 M3

Comment

new price $8000/obo

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
              X