Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducting our 1/24 Scale modeling page and some of our featured models

Hello people from StanceWorks!!

My name is Jaime and I'm a VAG fanatic from Spain. I've been building 1/24 scale models (most VWs and other Euros) since I was 10 and still modding them with 21. Last year, and along with some friends that share my same passion of Stanced models, we decided to start a modeling page using the platform offered by Facebook, where we could share our WIPs and completed models, mainly "stanced" and modded VAGs and Euros, but kinda opened to other brands and cool looking models. Our page is called NOT FROM STOCK and on the 13 months we've been on air we have featured models and modelers from all over the world, and we are still impressed that we reached so many people around the globe, from the US to Argentina, all the way thru Poland, to Philippines and Japan.

We have even collaborated with Watercooled Society with a small tutorial on how to lower a MkIII Golf From Fujimi.

All the models we feature have the permission from their owners, and are clearly credited and watermarked (not usual in our "small scale world") and our work does not end posting a picture of a car on Facebook, we do write a small "article" of it so people can get to know the model... Back when we started we sold resincasted parts for our models too, but it was a time-consuming labour, hard to mix with our busy lives... But, having added a new member to our crew, we might start casting again, maybe transkits to convert Euro models to US ones...

The other team members and I, are willing to help with any questions you have, or trying to source a certain model you're looking for... We know the small-scale world so well, that we can help those that aren't into our world...

Here is a link to our page, don't be shy and check it all, ask the questions you have and help us growing, we'd be glad to help you too...

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

And here are some samples of our models, models we've featured, WIPs... Hope you like them!! :::

If you want to see more, remember to click on the link to be directed to the FB page...

Cheers, and have a great day!

Jaime.
    Volkswagen... Aus Liebe Zum Auto

Check our modeling page Not From Stock in Facebook or find us on Instagram

dope man. really really dope. You ever eyeball model scientist?
    stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

Originally posted by driftsucky View Post
      dope man. really really dope. You ever eyeball model scientist?
      Thanks for the kind words mate... I was registered on MS forums, before the owner started scamming the people with their crappy resin parts... Luckily I never bought anything from them...

Cheers, Jaime.

Comment

Very nice work. I like the Mustang's "engine fire" modeling you did.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          Very nice work. I like the Mustang's "engine fire" modeling you did.
          Thanks for the kind words!! That Mustang isnt our work, but a featured modeler from OH... he is a monster in scale modeling, and everything we've featured from him is a small masterpiece...

Cheers, Jaime.

Comment

Just a small bump, as I've found out that pics arent working... Will try to update the thread this weekend, and start an "archive" here, to have everything saved outside facebook...

Meanwhile, I'll post a pair of pics of our last features...

Cheers and thanks for watching!!!

Jaime.

Comment

Oh hello

Comment

Originally posted by ALRoN73 View Post
                Oh hello
                Herro ma boy Alron...

Comment

I need a subie!

Comment

Originally posted by 25rsti View Post
                    I need a subie!
                    Like this one? :P

Comment

This thread is interdasting!! =)

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineE39 View Post
                        This thread is interdasting!! =)
                        Thanks for the kind words!! Now that I will have a few free weeks, I'm trying to update this thread with all the features we've made all over these years...

Comment

Working...
                        X