This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autopilot V2 vs Accuair E-Level

Apologies is this topic has been covered before but what are the main differences between the too in terms of performance and reliability?

I'm VERY new to air ride other than the standard system I had on a D3 A8 and from what I understand the V2 works by focusing on maintaing set pressures in the bags whereas the E-Level adjusts pressures based upon keeping the car level???

Have a look at this thread, where I detail some of the differences: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=58383

Comment

Great right up and thanks for the link, pretty much confirmed as I thought! Like you I just want to be able to get in drive and not have to worry about constant tweaks and changes.

One further question if I may - when you switch the engine off/park up, does it always have to completely air out the bags? In my head I saw having the car set up so the 1st preset was for parked and lowered to where was max basically, 2nd preset is for driving with good tyre/wheel clearance all round for enthusiast driving, 3rd preset for just raising high to clear obstructions like speed humps.

So when I park up the car will automatically drop to level 1 or air out? Can I set it up so it stays wherever I set it?

Comment

With e-Level, the car does not air out when parked. The only automatic movement from the system is that by default the system will move the car to preset 2 on engine start. This is the "Ride Height on Start" feature, and it can be easily disabled if you choose. Otherwise, the system simply maintains whatever preset you have it sitting at.

Comment

Perfect! Just what I wanted really. Just got to decide whether to go with it on my E46 M3 (already on coilovers) or the new e60 daily!

Comment

Working...
          X